Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Devils advocate here but what if Entz, Messingham left with Klieman, Polasek doesn't want to leave Iowa and Hedburg doesn't want to be the head coach? Who are we looking at?
    Outside hire. Kenni Burns?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Outside hire. Kenni Burns?
    For those coaches we don't hire internally, we will get to pick whomever we want. That is why I'm glad to be in this position.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entz stays. CK hires Bo Pelini as his DC. Everybody wins.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If the Bison win on Friday night, CK should be done Saturday morning for both the sake of the kids and CK. Once the cat is out of the bag its time to move on. Players are way more resilient than we think, however, making them wade in the bad vibe for a month waiting for the next game isn't gonna improve play. Especially when CK is gonna be working in the shadows for KSU, hiring assistants and recruiting (his job)!!! Also, one month of a current assistant in charge would give a real good look at a person's HC abilities vs. Assistant. There is a big difference between the two.
    Reasonable take. Who are you, and when did you hack into know-it-all's account?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If the Bison win on Friday night, CK should be done Saturday morning for both the sake of the kids and CK. Once the cat is out of the bag its time to move on. Players are way more resilient than we think, however, making them wade in the bad vibe for a month waiting for the next game isn't gonna improve play. Especially when CK is gonna be working in the shadows for KSU, hiring assistants and recruiting (his job)!!! Also, one month of a current assistant in charge would give a real good look at a person's HC abilities vs. Assistant. There is a big difference between the two.
    If the staff and recruiting conflicts of interest can be managed, I would love for Klieman to stay with the Bison until the end all the way to Frisco. I trust the people involved this time around are more likely to be able to handle it, but it is still a real and valid concern.

Wining + Entz = Wentz.

IM SOLD. HIRE NOW.

We really only have to get through 2 games. one in 3 days and the other in 3 weeks. I think we can handle it.

With the backstabby shit show that happened last time we came out of it pretty clean. We have better people now. Also why I'm cool not having anybody who went to Wyo back on the staff.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Entz stays. CK hires Bo Pelini as his DC. Everybody wins.
    I'm kind of vindictive so I kind of want Klieman to raid Wyoming's staff to fill out his K-State staff and then those outgoing assistants at Wyoming can take every bit of recruiting information they have with them. That would be the definition of karmic retribution.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    We really only have to get through 2 games. one in 3 days and the other in 3 weeks. I think we can handle it.

With the backstabby shit show that happened last time we came out of it pretty clean. We have better people now. Also why I'm cool not having anybody who went to Wyo back on the staff.
    Early signing day is on the 19th, thats a big date for us also.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Vigen or Polasek

Should they hire one of those two???