heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: We want entz

Lol always CAS. See ya this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hi! Can we be friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We all know how the players felt about Klieman before he got hired. Does anyone know what the players' relationship is with Entz?

As long as ENTZ and Kramer stays...
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    What is the allure with Polasek? People are saying he deserves a shot but why? He sucked as a coordinator and I'm glad he left. Maybe that's just me? But seriously... Why?
    Tim lost a starting QB who's now starting in the NFL midseason and went on to adjust the offensive immediately to his young backup and go 8-0 onto the championship. The same "expert" posters who were saying he can't adjust and he sucks as an O coordinator were many of the same ones that thought it was horrible mistake to start that QB that damn near won a NFL MVP a year ago, in the championship game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I agree with this, especially how he comes across. I don't get the "don't worry how he was as an OC he won't be calling plays". If he wasn't great at that position why would he be a great HC?
    There's a lot to be said for people who are able to adjust and adapt to their new positiions when things get dicy. It definitly helps qualify or disqualify a candidate for the top job.

Entz is the no brainer hire if he doenst go with Klieman. He is so ready its silly. If I'm Teammakers I come up with an extra hundred grand for a signing bonus

If we go outside, Polasek or Vigen are my top 2

Look at Kliemans formula when he took over. Its proven

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Tim lost a starting QB who's now starting in the NFL midseason and went on to adjust the offensive immediately to his young backup and go 8-0 onto the championship. The same "expert" posters who were saying he can't adjust and he sucks as an O coordinator were many of the same ones that thought it was horrible mistake to start that QB that damn near won a NFL MVP a year ago, in the championship game.
    Wonder how much polasek has changed since leaving. Yes he struggled at times but has only called plays for 2 years. I'm sure he has learned a ton since being at Iowa the last 2 years. I still hope we get entz and continue the defensive schemes. If we have learned anything during the championship run is that we have always had a dominating defense. We need to keep that with the next hc.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How does Entz look in a suit? That's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bison View Post
    If I’m a betting man Entz and Mess are gone due to the fact they all grew up together and would make Kliemans transition all the smoother. Also a few others, like obviously Jacobs. I think Kramer stays..
    Where’s Burgundy, I’m sure he’s in the know
    Just chillin
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    What is the allure with Polasek? People are saying he deserves a shot but why? He sucked as a coordinator and I'm glad he left. Maybe that's just me? But seriously... Why?
    Sucked as a Coordinator? He got us to Frisco with a redshirt freshman QB and helped win 2 National Championships. He is the epitome of what Bison football is about. A little stubborn but I loved his power running style and had he had another year, he would have been better. Most important hes a leader and a great personality. There is a reason hes a Big Ten coach on a good team

That being said, Entz is my top pick but if we cant get him, Polasek is my #1 outside hire.

I love Goeser or Klanderman as a DC. I like Riley as an OC. Roehl has potential.

Maybe Hedberg would be interested? On paper hes the most qualified..

Lots of talent and lots if former Bison coaches like Grant Olson

Vigen would be a good coach too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com