Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is he even coaching?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He's on Steve Laqua's staff at MSUM. Speaking of...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Because why not another thread.

No idea if he'll be going with or will have the opportunity to go with, but who cares. Matt Larsen, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

So serious question... if Entz is offered the DC job at a P5 school or HC here? What’s the better job offer?

For what it's worth, K-States current D Coordinator is also the LBs coach and has been at K State for 10 years, this is his first year as the DC. Might mean something, might not, but hopefully it leans toward Entz not being the DC at K State.

Polasek or Entz

Default New Coach

I am sure we all have a list of who we want (as do i) but what i think is most important is for AD ML to name someone soon (Tomorrow or Wed would be ideal) so we can keep the recruiting class together.

We all have known this day was coming for a while so ML has his list he needs to just jump on it and make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    So serious question... if Entz is offered the DC job at a P5 school or HC here? What’s the better job offer?
    Depends on what his priorities are. If he's purely looking for the most money he'd be better off as Klieman's DC at K-State. If he aspires to be a head coach this is one heck of an opportunity at NDSU to get his start there.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    GO not a good fit for NDSU? Hooookay. Maybe not as good a fit as your head is for your ass, but nothing is perfect.

I wouldn't mind Littlejohn though - he played all the positions and knows them inside and out.
    Thanks a lot Tony. I just sprayed red wine all over my table and laptop after reading this comment. Post of the day.....and there have been many.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    For what it's worth, K-States current D Coordinator is also the LBs coach and has been at K State for 10 years, this is his first year as the DC. Might mean something, might not, but hopefully it leans toward Entz not being the DC at K State.
    I posted this in the "who's next" thread, but KState's DC is owed one year of base salary if terminated without cause. It's also rumored the North Texas coach passed on the job when he learned he couldn't bring all of his assistants.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I'd be good with Entz. Whatever happens we need a defensive minded hard nosed leader. Period.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    GO not a good fit for NDSU? Hooookay. Maybe not as good a fit as your head is for your ass, but nothing is perfect.

I wouldn't mind Littlejohn though - he played all the positions and knows them inside and out.
    Littlejohn would be a great coach here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........