Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

First of all Vigen is not coming back to NDSU. So let's put that one to rest right now.

I wouldn't have an issue with Polesek but he's defintiely not my first choice and he probably isn't in the top 3 for me.

The biggest thing is we need to keep a corp group of the current staff. Entz would be at the top of my list but Roehl would be a close second. It's extremely important to our recruits to know some of these guys are still going to be here and thing's will not be changing drastically. Remember the early signing day is fricking next week!

We want Klieman

If the Bison win on Friday night, CK should be done Saturday morning for both the sake of the kids and CK. Once the cat is out of the bag its time to move on. Players are way more resilient than we think, however, making them wade in the bad vibe for a month waiting for the next game isn't gonna improve play. Especially when CK is gonna be working in the shadows for KSU, hiring assistants and recruiting (his job)!!! Also, one month of a current assistant in charge would give a real good look at a person's HC abilities vs. Assistant. There is a big difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    First of all Vigen is not coming back to NDSU. So let's put that one to rest right now.

I wouldn't have an issue with Polesek but he's defintiely not my first choice and he probably isn't in the top 3 for me.

The biggest thing is we need to keep a corp group of the current staff. Entz would be at the top of my list but Roehl would be a close second. It's extremely important to our recruits to know some of these guys are still going to be here and thing's will not be changing drastically. Remember the early signing day is fricking next week!
    Tyler Roehl is staying.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Devils advocate here but what if Entz, Messingham left with Klieman, Polasek doesn't want to leave Iowa and Hedburg doesn't want to be the head coach? Who are we looking at?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Devils advocate here but what if Entz, Messingham left with Klieman, Polasek doesn't want to leave Iowa and Hedburg doesn't want to be the head coach? Who are we looking at?
    Tyler Roehl...

He is the same age as the best coach in the NFL

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Tyler Roehl...

He is the same age as the best coach in the NFL
    I'd take him as an OC or HC even.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    In that case I would offer it up to Vet70 on the condition that he NOT hire BisonLoaf as the OC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is Riley staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    In that case I would offer it up to Vet70 on the condition that he NOT hire BisonLoaf as the OC.
    Loaf as Oc? He can't even get the AC/DC gig after over 2 years.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix