Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    So Izzo had 4 people listed.
    Entz, Polasek, Vigen, and Scott Hazeltine.
    I have seen yes or no to all but Hazeltine.
    Totally purple, but have ANY of you talked discussed this with Matt Larsen, hey he might be considering trying to hire Bubba from UND.
    Ok, totally jet lag....
    I will only take Bubba if he promises to bring Tim Brewster on as a Offensive Coordinator.

Urban Meyer is available.. get him!
    Last edited by Loud and Proud Bison fan; 12-11-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: punctuation
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

This season the highest paid assistant coach at K State is Sean Snyder. The HC is already set to make less than the person he is replacing. The assistants top out at 480k.

Give Entz $500k base plus incentives giving him the chance at $600-650. He'll stay.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm kind of vindictive so I kind of want Klieman to raid Wyoming's staff to fill out his K-State staff and then those outgoing assistants at Wyoming can take every bit of recruiting information they have with them. That would be the definition of karmic retribution.
    I would say take a look at a few of the WYO recruits too at least. Even if that means Hank Jacobs just follows them. Make them Wyo staff nervous. Would send a message that Kleiman has not forgotten and don’t mess with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This season the highest paid assistant coach at K State is Sean Snyder. The HC is already set to make less than the person he is replacing. The assistants top out at 480k.

Give Entz $500k base plus incentives giving him the chance at $600-650. He'll stay.
    We need to write a nice check because K State pays their coordinators 440k. Klieman was approaching 500k with bonuses and media. 600k with media is a good start and may need Teammakers to help.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos

I'm kind of vindictive so I kind of want Klieman to raid Wyoming's staff to fill out his K-State staff and then those outgoing assistants at Wyoming can take every bit of recruiting information they have with them. That would be the definition of karmic retribution
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I would say take a look at a few of the WYO recruits too at least. Even if that means Hank Jacobs just follows them. Make them Wyo staff nervous. Would send a message that Kleiman has not forgotten and don’t mess with me.
    That 1st new KState recruit, since Coach Klieman was announced, was a good get.
    Logan Wilson, a CB from Dallas, had quite a few offers, including......Wyoming

Default Re: New Coach

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Why is there another fucking thread for this?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I have never understood why some people get unhinged and go off the rails into violent and hostile reactions when someone starts a thread they consider to be too closely related to another?

Is it really rage worthy?? Anyone care to explain this?? And isn't it up to the boss man as far as merging threads?

Maybe just talk to your doctor about some large doses of benzos.

Default Re: New Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I have never understood why some people get unhinged and go off the rails into violent and hostile reactions when someone starts a thread they consider to be too closely related to another?

Is it really rage worthy?? Anyone care to explain this?? And isn't it up to the boss man as far as merging threads?

Maybe just talk to your doctor about some large doses of benzos.
    Probably the same reason you get worked up about posters getting worked up.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m not too excited about any HC who isn’t familiar with the Bison culture. If they don’t know it and understand it they will want to change it. Babich comes to mind and for those of you who didn’t experience it than you don’t have a clue what that disaster was all about

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I’m not too excited about any HC who isn’t familiar with the Bison culture. If they don’t know it and understand it they will want to change it. Babich comes to mind and for those of you who didn’t experience it than you don’t have a clue what that disaster was all about
    This is very true on all levels.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Entz wants the job bad!!!!! He was on the Insiders; he did NOT talk like someone going to K St.