Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: We want entz

Default Re: We want entz

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Great energy! Great recruiter, knowledge of the program and tradition. And guys, he wouldn’t be calling plays! Why is everyone so hung up on that. Hire a good OC to call plays!

I assume they are jumping on the ksu bandwagon.....gotta act like ksu fans

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Get your chili hot!

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Great energy! Great recruiter, knowledge of the program and tradition. And guys, he wouldn’t be calling plays! Why is everyone so hung up on that. Hire a good OC to call plays!

I understand he will not be calling plays but he wouldn't change shit when something wasn't working. Lord help a team with a head coach with the same thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Agree with every bit of this, never understood why people like him. Was terrible OC, but he always came off as an arrogant asshole. Cant see his demeanor out in front for this program.

Should be entz as long as hes not leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    What is the allure with Polasek? People are saying he deserves a shot but why? He sucked as a coordinator and I'm glad he left. Maybe that's just me? But seriously... Why?
    If he sucked as the OC here then pretty much every coach in America wishes they could suck.

I see a little bit of a difference... Klieman never sucked at anything, has always been a winner, and has the record to back it up. If polasek was a D2 coach with Klieman's track record I could see your point but he isn't. He sucked as the leader of the offense. It wasn't about play calling. It was about not being able to change his ways to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I assume they are jumping on the ksu bandwagon.....gotta act like ksu fans

What is the allure with Polasek? People are saying he deserves a shot but why? He sucked as a coordinator and I'm glad he left. Maybe that's just me? But seriously... Why?
    Hi! Can we be friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Agree with every bit of this, never understood why people like him. Was terrible OC, but he always came off as an arrogant asshole. Cant see his demeanor out in front for this program.

Should be entz as long as hes not leaving.

I agree with this, especially how he comes across. I don't get the "don't worry how he was as an OC he won't be calling plays". If he wasn't great at that position why would he be a great HC?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Matt Larsen has been preparing for this day. Probably since Taylor was hired at KState. He probably knows who he wants to hire. I hope that if Klieman doesnt bring Entz, that he would be the guy.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I see a little bit of a difference... Klieman never sucked at anything, has always been a winner, and has the record to back it up. If polasek was a D2 coach with Klieman's track record I could see your point but he isn't. He sucked as the leader of the offense. It wasn't about play calling. It was about not being able to change his ways to the situation.
    Dude, I am just fing around. I don't care if or who likes him. I trust the AD until I don't, we will see. I just found it funny we are shitting on a "potential coach" when all week Bison fans were getting pissed for KSU fans shitting on a "new potential " coach.

Again, imo....if he gets tapped ill support it, until I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Matt Larsen has been preparing for this day. Probably since Taylor was hired at KState. He probably knows who he wants to hire. I hope that if Klieman doesnt bring Entz, that he would be the guy.
    This is it. Entz is the guy. But if he's gone, some of you are going to have to find a way to get behind Polasek because he's the next guy up.