Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This........
    I don’t know if Klieman is gone or not but I do know that having a coach stay on, that is leaving to another school at year end is not in the best interest of either school. I don’t care if the guy is a saint, you can’t do both. Plus, I wouldn’t want him spending time around some of our young talent. Cough (Cox, etc).

If he accepts, he’s gone. No making phone calls to KSU recruits on our watch. To much conflict if interest. The reason this is so much calmer than Bohl is because Bohl was the first time it happened.

No matter how this ends up, CK will be with our team through Friday. That's what he said in the post-game presser, that's what he said he told the players. Bailing out this week would be a huge jerk move - and I don't believe Chris Klieman is capable of being that big a jerk.

We beat SDSU Friday night because the players are going to give everything they've got for their last game at home with their beloved coach. He can leave Saturday morning and take the staff with him - we can win the Natty with no paid coaches. Our seniors will coach the team to victory.

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There is a private flight coming Iowa City today. Could very well be Coach Polasek coming for an interview, or nothing at all.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Polasek or Entz works for me.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Trying to decide how well my boss will take me explaining to him that I’ll be getting zero work done this week because “NDSU is getting a new coach and they play the Jacks on Friday. Oh, and by the way, I’ll be gone Friday.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Butter him up with Bourbon, then add "And I'll be working remote for the next three weeks." Worked for me.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also delete MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There is a private flight coming Iowa City today. Could very well be Coach Polasek coming for an interview, or nothing at all.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.
    Today I learned that Bisonville is full of detectives.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Today I learned that Bisonville is full of detectives.
    People laugh, but you will typically find every major NDSU story broken on Bisonville before anywhere else. Carson's wrist injury the classic example. The board got scooped by others on Bohl, but this board breaks nearly every major story!

Any chance we hear anything at the morning presser?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Any chance we hear anything at the morning presser?
    since we're playing SDSU and everyone knows everything there needs to be known about them...after they talk Dunn's elbow and Shep's possible injury I wouldn't be surprised it was brought up.

he wont say anything tho until KSU announces it.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.