Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And Kansas State has the 1st recruit of the Chris Klieman era:
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansa...222935430.html

A player from Dallas.
    Saw a new pwo offer go out to an in-state player also, not a name I was familiar with, so the assistant coaches are still on the recruiting trail.

I am not worried about Kleiman taking any recruits. how many signees have p5 offers right now? they aren't all of a sudden p5 prospects.

and even if we lose 1-2 we always lose some a couple years in and worst case we wont even notice it till we are done winning 10 out of 11 titles.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansa...222935430.html

A player from Dallas.
    Saw a new pwo offer go out to an in-state player also, not a name I was familiar with, so the assistant coaches are still on the recruiting trail.
    Pretty cool that the first recruit is a Defensive Back.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    nice e-mail to "coach" gabe ++++++++++ also klieman went to hayden fry football camps as a youngster and billy snyder was his coach in drills, pretty neat
    +++

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Congratulations to Coach Klieman and the best of luck and good fortune in Manhattan. He is very deserving.
    I believe he is a person of high integrity and truly intends to coach "his guys" to a national championship. In between now and Friday he will be working for K-State outside of practice and I get that. This class of seniors will keep the train on the tracks. Hopefully, there is a great replacement for him and whatever remains of this staff to keep recruits committed and signed. I don't recall exactly, but seems like there was not a lot of support for CK when Bohl departed, but that seemed to work out OK. GO BISON!
    I supported Klieman if you look back on that hellish time. I I believed in keeping the system in place and the culture. Thats the key to keeping this rolling. You cant have the players learn a brand new system and start over. They have been training for it for years. Klieman not only kept the system in place, he brought in some coaches with familiarly like Roehl and Polasek. We didnt miss a beat. Then he took it to the next level

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Hank Jacobs gave it away tonight. Go to his twitter account. Started following mulitiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets.

I gotta say even though I respect Klieman, Christ man don’t have your staff do this before it is announced.

Huge applause for you guys spotting this so early and being on it all day. Amazing, just amazing! Bison fans are just amazing.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's not Coach Kleiman who needs to be concerned with stepping into big shoes to fill. It's the next head coach of the Bison. We have way more football tradition than K who? By all accounts CK is a tremendous coach and human being, and losing him is a big deal because of that. The guy must have a little Nodak blood in him. He will leave this place better off than he found it, and it was in great shape when he took over, that says a lot about the man. Congrats coach K, future Bison HOFer.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Trey and Jabril aren’t going anywhere. You don’t just leave a situation you are good with. That would set both back a year and I’m guessing since they redshirted they would lose a year of eligibility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree- Jabril just has to stay healthy 1-2 more years and is a 3rd rounder at least why mess that up... and why would lance leave a program with back to back NFL draftable QBS for a school that hasn't had one drafted in 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Congratulations to Coach Klieman and the best of luck and good fortune in Manhattan. He is very deserving.
    I believe he is a person of high integrity and truly intends to coach "his guys" to a national championship. In between now and Friday he will be working for K-State outside of practice and I get that. This class of seniors will keep the train on the tracks. Hopefully, there is a great replacement for him and whatever remains of this staff to keep recruits committed and signed. I don't recall exactly, but seems like there was not a lot of support for CK when Bohl departed, but that seemed to work out OK. GO BISON!
    Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I am not worried about Kleiman taking any recruits. how many signees have p5 offers right now? they aren't all of a sudden p5 prospects.

and even if we lose 1-2 we always lose some a couple years in and worst case we wont even notice it till we are done winning 10 out of 11 titles.
    The level of talent on that team is Big 12 quality. His challenge will be merging his system with the system that exists and using the talent that was recruited to fit it. You bring in a 100% new system and the existing talent will struggle. Thsts why Gene probably wants to keep some coaches. Bill Snyders system doent need to be torn down. It was a great one. They had a bad year but it's a good program
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-11-2018 at 04:49 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The level of talent on that team is Big 12 quality. His challenge will be merging his system with the system that exists and using the talent that was recruited to fit it. You bring in a 100% new system and the existing talent will struggle. Thsts why Gene probably wants to keep some coaches. Bill Snyders system doent need to be torn down. It was a great one. They had a bad year but it's a good program
    Taylor didn't have 100% control...this is obvious. If he did, Klieman could do as he wishes. Also, by hiring an FCS guy, he is more agreeable to the stipulations. It isn't ideal for Klieman, but it is still a great opportunity.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I wonder if he will keep Sean Snyder on