Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There is a private flight coming Iowa City today. Could very well be Coach Polasek coming for an interview, or nothing at all.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Please don't edit. Instead, make a new post in the thread. None of us want to go back and re-read this soon-to-be-megathread to see if there is any new info.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    that flight is not Polasek, its a recurring flight owned by a group that sells Archery Equipment, look at its flight history

Perfect guise! Jump on a regular flight that has another purpose.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

That is what i would do...Lost of 6 and a couple of 7 figure KSU Alums squawking at the mere thought of CK coming over...threating to pull dollars...good luck GT.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Maybe you can shed light on my earlier question in the other thread.

How much will Mark Farley seethe knowing his assistant has surpassed his career entirely?

Also, got any more of them assistants?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    that flight is not Polasek, its a recurring flight owned by a group that sells Archery Equipment, look at its flight history
    I saw the short history.......quick trips Friday and today. Then, something back a ways to WI. You have inside info on that flight? If so, I'll update my post.

Edit: I'll make a new post each time.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Polasek or Entz works for me.
    IMO I prefer Entz over Polasek....Polasek showed little offense imagination in close games...Entz on the other hand has been wildly imaginative on Defense.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

this thread makes me laugh

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    All of this is starting to sound like the "Furman Conspiracy." People are on to something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9X9mb4erQ

All I can say is if this was really a "done deal" last night they've done a remarkable job keeping it quiet into today. Nothing from Rittenberg, Feldman, Football Scoop, etc other than that a decision is likely imminent and Klieman is one of the prime candidates. In today's world of instant reaction on social media you'd think someone would've spilled the beans to the wrong person by now because all those entities have a massive number of connections.

Maybe just wishful thinking but I don't think this is cut and dried yet.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Once this is announced I'll need to pour myself a big hearty bourbon and listen to ALL the Taylor Swift songs.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.