Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

This is the most Sioux Volley'ish thread ever on Bisonville.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Of course Bill Snyder is influencing. That's the whole reason Littrell pulled his name was because he was going to be forced to keep Snyder's son on staff. Littrell wanted to bring his whole staff and was told he couldn't. That's why it's taking so long. They got to find a coach that will be comfortable having Snyder's kid on the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I don't think hes officially retired but now an ambassador to the university i read.

It's a paying gig actually. The starting pay is $250,000 and he gets weekends off.
    Even worse....a guy who can't stay retired but must let you know what you're doing wrong as an outside consultant....major stinky....

the puds over at emaw sayin powers that be are voting 2 approve a contract now n they think its klieman (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    Even worse....a guy who can't stay retired but must let you know what you're doing wrong as an outside consultant....major stinky....
    I certainly wouldn't want a legendary coach along with his son on staff looking over my shoulder if I was a first time P5 HC.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    the puds over at emaw sayin powers that be are voting 2 approve a contract now n they think its klieman (i think)
    https://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=41083.1925

there also saying klieman and "the mustang" taylor are gonna down 20 bud lights a piece before the "presser"---------lmfao that would be great way to end the day

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    They said the vote is meaningless

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want a legendary coach along with his son on staff looking over my shoulder if I was a first time P5 HC.
    Been in that position in the military, retiree/consultant tend not to like change or different ideas....can be egotistical...take a special kind of retiree/consultant to be effective...and not sure a setup like this will be good.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So what we know for sure is Klieman had an interview and he thought it went well telling us he would accept it if offered and we’ll play SDSU for the semi final Friday. Correct?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS