Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Lots of speculation....Maybe Klieman was up late because he expected to get the job and Gene calls saying sorry, I want you but right now is not the right time. I will let you know who we choose.

NDSU has announced the Student tickets are sold out now too. I need a Morgan/Pepper right now....

Guys, I work up by the airport and a big purple balloon with pissed off penn state logo just landed. They were being real incognito as they were trying to get the air out of that thing and stuff it into a truck with man riding a bucking horse while holding out his hat on the side of it. The other side was something about a whale of a ............... I couldn't read the last bit and they were gone really fast. I overheard the one guy saying something about getting in and out before the donors know what hit them or he would be road all they way back to Navy I think he said if that makes any sense to any of ya.

If he's not lying K State is leaving him twisting in the wind. Not something you want to do to your #1 guy.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I, for one, appreciate Mike McFeeley asking those K-state questions. That's what we all want to know anyways. And one can read into the response and delivery. I'd still be shocked if K-state does NOT hire CK.
    Meh...CK asked that the questions be directed towards the game this week. Seems pretty apparent MM could care less about anything but breaking a story.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Who is staying up all night tonight monitoring all pertinent Twitter accounts?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If he's not lying K State is leaving him twisting in the wind. Not something you want to do to your #1 guy.
    I'll see your old school figure of speech and raise you one - He's twisting in the wind because it's the tail wagging the dog at K-State!

All I know for sure is the dome is going to be ROCKIN' Friday night!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Meh...CK asked that the questions be directed towards the game this week. Seems pretty apparent MM could care less about anything but breaking a story.
    So CK should dictate the press conference questions? If he doesn't want to answer, reply with "No Comment" like everyone else does.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

New information...daughter is going to school with Ben Ellefson's sister at Concordia, both are in the Nursing program and know each other very well.....the skinny from Ben is he thinks Klieman is going to wait and that he would be surprised if CK left. Just more info to factor into the Klieman discussion machine....

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Who is staying up all night tonight monitoring all pertinent Twitter accounts?
    I'll hop on the BYU forum and convince them that there is a contest for who can keep the best tabs on the situation. Then I'll run some bots and a fake real time stat to keep them going.