Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Since this thread is already hall of Fame/Shame, might as well add more.

Are we sure the private plane is registered to a hunting comapny??

According to this
    https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N497MN

It's registered to

OwnerBLACK TAIL LLC
    IOWA CITY , IA, US

If I do a search for Black Tail, there is a company in the North West who doesn't appear to be that big.

But if I search the Secratary of State site..

https://sos.iowa.gov/search/business...MGKkpO-Q8zEu81

There is a black tail LLC in Iowa

526554BLACK TAIL, LLCActive
    TypeState of Inc.Modified
    LegalIANo
    Expiration DateEffective DateFiling Date
    PERPETUAL7/1/20167/1/2016
    Chapter
    CODE 489 DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Names (Viewing 1 of 1)
    TypeStatusModifiedName
    LegalActiveNoBLACK TAIL, LLC

Home Office
    Full Name
    BLACK TAIL, LLC
    AddressAddress 2
    3843 TIMBER POINTE DR. NE
    City, State, Zip
    SOLON, IA, 52333

Solon Iowa is 17 minutes from Iowa City

Then if you see who owns that address... it's owned by a guy who owns a trucking company in Iowa who has donated big money to Iowa and Iowa State
    The Black Tail LLC address comes up with a residence owned by Michael Gerdin. Gerdin is the CEO of Heartland Express. The Gerdin family donated $7mil to the Iowa State school of business in 2017. Probably not a lot of love there for the University of Iowa.

Edit: herdbot beat me to it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    With more research, I found the guy who owns the address registered to the company (black tail, llc) also owns a trucking company and is a huge donor to Iowa and Iowa State. Odds are he rents planes.

Ah yes, it all comes back to an Iowa State donor to make it happen! No some fraking rich oil tycoon from Fargo, but a trucking magnate from the State of Iowa.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

MAKBison can confirm this since he was also up, but the list of people Hank Jacobs started following came in extremely fast....and like I said, tons of high end recruits, K State coaches, media etc...

When I posted this last night, he subsequently went through and unfollowed a ton of them. Call it what you want, but that is either incredibly ironic, incredibly erratic before or very telling IMO. There are still some PWO’s he is following, but initially they were very high end recruits who had either committed to K State or were undecided and had K State offers. Most 4 star guys.

Then he started following multiple media outlets in Kansas.

This morning? Not even a popcorn fart of activity by him on Twitter. Could be that he is doing better things, but with signing day this close, and if he was still really fully invested in NDSU, you would almost expect something related to NDSU recruiting.

Maybe I’m wrong ....but no other candidate had an assistant in charge of recruiting doing this last night nor did anyone suddenly start following Bill Snyder and Les Miles

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    MAKBison can confirm this since he was also up, but the list of people Hank Jacobs started following came in extremely fast....and like I said, tons of high end recruits, K State coaches, media etc...

When I posted this last night, he subsequently went through and unfollowed a ton of them. Call it what you want, but that is either incredibly ironic, incredibly erratic before or very telling IMO. There are still some PWO’s he is following, but initially they were very high end recruits who had either committed to K State or were undecided and had K State offers. Most 4 star guys.

This morning? Not even a popcorn fart of activity by him on Twitter. Could be that he is doing better things, but with signing day this close, and if he was still really fully invested in NDSU, you would almost expect something related to NDSU recruiting.

Maybe I’m wrong ....but no other candidate had an assistant in charge of recruiting doing this last night nor did anyone suddenly start following Bill Snyder and Les Miles
    You are correct sir, what you reported then and now is 100% confirmed.

hey socalledfan--------mind setting up a gofund me for hank jacobs? you know, just in case lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    what are u getting at gabe, not sure i follow-------also any chance GT uses this plane? what about hank jacobs, has he deleted his twitter yet we should probably check on that lmfao
    The plane is not registered to a hunting company. It's possible it could have been a Polasek plane. It's also been to Wisconsin, where Polasek is from

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N497MN/history

or it could be just some random guys

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think this is all just a ploy to sell more tickets for the SDSU game so we can have a ending to the year just like in Varsity Blues where the players coach the team to a national championship.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Version 3

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni; confirmed also by MAKBison; let me know who else saw it and I'll add names)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There was a private flight coming Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend. Herdbot and Oldmantutters linking this plane to a Iowa St doner; possible he leases as a charter? (Conspiracy being Polasek has been visiting Fargo, with very, very quick turns.)

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    jfc im on my 2nd pack of smokes and its not even noon yet
    I could use a chew, but not allowed at work.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Why would he follow Les Miles?