Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Yeah and Mcfooly had to ask virtually the same question 3 times in a row to get the same response. I swear I thought it was Jim Acosta asking Klieman the questions for a second.
    I got to give McFooly credit, Jim Acosta he was not. He was respectful and it needed to be asked. Compare that to next to no talk about the situation on state media.

Version 2

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There was a private flight coming Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I got to give McFooly credit, Jim Acosta he was not. He was respectful and it needed to be asked. Compare that to next to no talk about the situation on state media.
    I agree it should be covered, but when he posts an article stating K-State is cooling on Klieman, and then 2 hours later puts out another article stating K-State and Klieman are heating up, it lowers your credibility.

Fargo media arent going to break this story. They dont tell us anything we dont already know.

This is dumb. Some people will stop at nothing to be the first with a scoop.

https://www.bringonthecats.com/kansa...ans-head-coach

Interest reading.....Posted Saturday....Gene went and met with this guy....

classic bisonville here....epic

they'll announce it when they announced it but I suppose the endless speculation is fun at some level
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Coordinator VS HC is different. Some are cut out to be one or the other
    True on that count...but I think Entz would be able to keep some of the new recruits from bailing ship too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    IMO I prefer Entz over Polasek....Polasek showed little offense imagination in close games...Entz on the other hand has been wildly imaginative on Defense.
    Polisek is a great guy and great position coach, but I don't think his skills translate that well to a coordinator or head coaching job. Maybe somehow he is better prepared now. I too think Entz would be best.