Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Hank was up to 2,002 followers....was beginning to follow a ton of Minnesota/Wisconsin kids and those just all got deleted....

Wonder if he’s reading this and thought “oh shit” haha
    Not the smartest move by Hank Jacobs.
    (Btw 2011, you're pretty good at this! You may want to consider a career change.)

even if the hole staff leaves, id take t roehl and this team friday night by 3 touchdowns

Making coaches unfollow recruits is almost as good as making BYU missionaries in Africa and all of BYU campus waste time voting vs some dumb bots.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    even if the hole staff leaves, id take t roehl and this team friday night by 3 touchdowns
    I think you see grant Olsen back so having the first family of ndsu sports back in town would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    In the other thread someone posted Entz and Hedberg also following. Dang, hoping at least one of those would stay. I honestly thought that Klieman would call up Pelini to be his DC if Klieman got the job.
    never though of that but makes since----------maybe pelinis got something lined up already, also is he out officially at ysu?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I think you see grant Olsen back so having the first family of ndsu sports back in town would be awesome
    u got that shit right!!!!!!!! mangy old bison would be in heaven ++++++++++++ this bud for klieman, he did a hell of a job here

This is gunna be fun. I know it kinda sucks, but the buzz it creates will be fun

McFooley I know you are reading this. Please give credit where it is due and mention Bisonville in the article that you are writing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    McFooley I know you are reading this. Please give credit where it is due and mention Bisonville in the article that you are writing right now.
    Regardless of what happens tomorrow, we know how to get shit done

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    mike "the mess" mcfooley, lmfao----------has it ever happend where a team just had 1 coach? honestly is that even possible or what would we do if the hole staff up and leaves? can we bring in feeney to help out?