Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    lol, didn't take him long!
    Attachment 8687
    I'm picturing CK sitting in his office focused on trying break the Bison horns habit.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Saw Hank Jacobs is officially a Wildcat

Still can’t believe Klieman is hiring someone who leaked this shit lol
    What's your beef with Hank Jacobs? Your online stalking of him (and coaches) and waiting for the opportunity to tar and feather him is not cool.

Also, the fact that Coach Klieman is moving on to be KSU's next coach is not a shock and shouldn't be to anyone. I've seen this coming for quite awhile (feel free to search my posts on this, especially in regards to debating with those who felt he would be a P5 DC instead), even before Gene got the job as KSU's AD. However, when Gene did the job, that to me, was a done deal. Nobody had to be Nostradamus to see this coming.

This hire is HUGE for NDSU as it proves to other up and coming coaches that are good and want to excel at coaching college football, that this is a prime spot to help their careers. This will help make NDSU a stronger brand. You don't need to keep villainizing the coaches and their staff for accepting an awesome opportunity. Be happy for them, they earned it. Right now, I can't tell if you're jealous, a jerk or someone that suffers from some type of abandonment disorder (maybe all above) but you need to get over it. The Bison Football Program isn't going anywhere.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What's your beef with Hank Jacobs? Your online stalking of him (and coaches) and waiting for the opportunity to tar and feather him is not cool.

Also, the fact that Coach Klieman is moving on to be KSU's next coach is not a shock and shouldn't be to anyone. I've seen this coming for quite awhile (feel free to search my posts on this, especially in regards to debating with those who felt he would be a P5 DC instead), even before Gene got the job as KSU's AD. However, when Gene did the job, that to me, was a done deal. Nobody had to be Nostradamus to see this coming.

This hire is HUGE for NDSU as it proves to other up and coming coaches that are good and want to excel at coaching college football, that this is a prime spot to help their careers. This will help make NDSU a stronger brand. You don't need to keep villainizing the coaches and their staff for accepting an awesome opportunity. Be happy for them, they earned it. Right now, I can't tell if you're jealous, a jerk or someone that suffers from some type of abandonment disorder (maybe all above) but you need to get over it. The Bison Football Program isn't going anywhere.

Agreed 100%!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Absolutely. Anyone that can't accept this as the mark of a successful program is clueless.

That arthritic gang sign is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm happy for coach and his family for the money and opportunity but sad he has to live in a shithole and do dumb stuff like that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That arthritic gang sign is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm happy for coach and his family for the money and opportunity but sad he has to live in a shithole and do dumb stuff like that.
    Meh. At least he didn't steal it from a different college like the guy in your avatar did

Because apparently the OP can't accept change, no different than lakes tearing Hank apart on Twitter for this same picture
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Meh. At least he didn't steal it from a different college like the guy in your avatar did
    ORLY?

The Wildcat is the most generic mascot ever.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pay me $16 million plus over six years and I will live there and do whatever dumb stuff they want.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

ORLY?

The Wildcat is the most generic mascot ever.
    Yeah I'm nervous. I'm thinking Klieman tells the guys at kstate that North prairie 9 man football is ripping off kstate. He's been coaching a cougar for a couple years now.

Lardsin must go!