Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    How do you know that? And what about Trey Lance, Jabril, or other possible transfers? Everyone seems to think we'll be just fine. There will be more fallout.
    Because the guy that is leaving said so and apparently we should take him at his word. He has $2.3 million reasons to look out for his best interests only as soon as he leaves.

Again, there is a reason most athletic programs would never do this.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    You live in a fantasy land if you think this...
    Klieman is going to a completely different tier, he has access to a different level of everything. He will be doing their bidding, especially for recruiting but there isn't a lot of overlap between the two programs.

Bohl took a job that was at the very best slightly better than what he had, he needed FCS level recruits just to patches massive holes that were left for him. He wanted to take the entire staff so he could have carte blanche of the recruiting class. If Entz takes the HC job, zero chance Klieman acts like a tremendous ass to him.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think Bohl said so too

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Because the guy that is leaving said so and apparently we should take him at his word. He has $2.3 million reasons to look out for his best interests only as soon as he leaves.

Again, there is a reason most athletic programs would never do this.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A completely different teir but if you don't think NDSU has recruits that KSU could use I think you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Klieman is going to a completely different tier, he has access to a different level of everything. He will be doing their bidding, especially for recruiting but there isn't a lot of overlap between the two programs.

Bohl took a job that was at the very best slightly better than what he had, he needed FCS level recruits just to patches massive holes that were left for him. He wanted to take the entire staff so he could have carte blanche of the recruiting class. If Entz takes the HC job, zero chance Klieman acts like a tremendous ass to him.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congrats K

It's make or break time for Mr. Stony Brook. I realize GT was an exception, but from a high level perspective ML has been a maintainer. I haven't liked what I have seen from mens and womens hoops.

He's had time to prepare for this moment. Here to hoping he doesn't sleep for the next 4 nights and makes a stellar hire for BisoNation!! ++++++ (cheers to sambini)

i cant be happy for klieman (whos now making 2+ mill a year) and pissed that jabrill and or lance would leave--------and in all honestly they prolly shoulda been there in the first place, not there fault bill snyder and others at that level are a bunch of lazy puds

Let's assume he takes most of the staff which is quite possible. Do we kick everyone who is going with him out too?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    He won't be calling the plays. God for stupid.
    Took my response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again. It would be up to recruits to decommit and reach out on their own. He is contractually prohibited from contacting our recruits.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    A completely different teir but if you don't think NDSU has recruits that KSU could use I think you are wrong.
    I never said there weren't, there are also recruits NDSU missed out on that he could probably get to K-State.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.