Page 44 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    Working for Millions is okay but the hostile work environment at K-State is woth 10's of millions if CK take job....he'll be under paid, over worked, and back stabbed left and right by the Alumni and Fans. Nah, I'd wait for a longer term job worth millions.
    He will make 4-6 times what he gets at NDSU. Even if it does not work out for him there, he will make more than he will in 10 years at NDSU.

Default It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    What do you mean? Bohl stayed through Frisco.
    Pre-early signing day implementation.

Things have changed since “1st [coaching] transition [these seniors] went through”<—CK presser statement that I thought was telling
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m speculating that part of the KSU deal is CK wants and gets to coach through Friday night. He is very loyal/close to team, especially seniors and does not want to abandon them or fans (to whom he is also loyal) like Bohl did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What did you think of how Scott Frost handled last year? That looked like it worked pretty well; I am hoping NDSU does something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Version 4

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed). I am intentionally NOT posting information that does not seem solid:

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni; confirmed also by MAKBison; let me know who else saw it and I'll add names)
    2. There was a private flight coming from Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend. Herdbot and Oldmantutters linking this plane to a Iowa St doner; possible he leases as a charter?
    3. At the press conference, Coach Klieman made it clear he interviewed on Thursday and thought he did well. He said he should know in roughly the next 24 hours.
    4. His voice was very hoarse at the presser today; could be a cold, could be tons of talking Sunday, could be anything.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.
    re item 2--------was there any activity on said plain last thursday? i seem 2 remember there was last week but not sure of the daye

Things have changed since “1st [coaching] transition [these seniors] went through”<—CK presser statement that I thought was telling
    Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I couldn't agree more. It was very telling. He is a hell of a coach and if KSU doesn't hire him, somebody else will soon. NDSU isnt a final destination for coaches.

So you’re saying Bohl didn’t have to take the Wyoming job when he did, CK doesn’t have a choice.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    He will make 4-6 times what he gets at NDSU. Even if it does not work out for him there, he will make more than he will in 10 years at NDSU.
    Saw a tweet estimating the contract at 1.6 mil so 3-4 times after incentives, if that is accurate.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quite frankly I'm a little disappointed in Gene to let this take so long. He needs to shit or get off the pot so to speak as he's not doing anyone any favors at this rate. I think the Littrell back out thru him for a loop.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Saw a tweet estimating the contract at 1.6 mil so 3-4 times after incentives, if that is accurate.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yah, but if it costs me my health for a job that lasts three years tops, and I loose my enjoyment of coaching...definitely not the job I want to take just for the dollars.