Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    Wentz-ian - Line up under Guard, move to Center, receive snap, throw for a TD....
    total time off the clock 4 secs

Whatever happened to the rumored press conference/pep rally at K-State? What time was that supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    My goodness, this is quite the slow burn.....
    YOu gotta calm down. Its gonna be ok. NDSU football will be ok.

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    Whatever happened to the rumored press conference/pep rally at K-State? What time was that supposed to be?
    The pep band is still gathering. Cant have a pc without those guys

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is CAS staying on as BV D-Coordinator?
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    This thread reminds me of the media interrupting regular programming to state there is nothing to report. Time for a nap, wake me when its over.
    Okay, let me summarize. This post was at 8:45 and post #154 and then I took my morning nap. It is now12:30ish and about 130 more posts. What have I missed? Nothing (I know TAB I answered my own question). Time for lunch and my afternoon nap. Wake me when its over.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bisonville has been named as "collective offensive coordinator", since we know best on playcalling. "Run the damn ball" is our base formation. The GDT thread will be converted real time into audio and pumped into Easton Stick's helmet.

My only question is will @FauxKlieman live on in the purple and if not, will there be a new @Faux[name] account?

I'd do it but it's too much work.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The big thing is if it was a done deal with klieman why wouldn't he be there now for the pep rally. You think there would have been a plane. The longer it drags put this week the more you wonder if the boosters made gene hire someone else

Was just about late for work reading this thing this morning. "Best news" I've read in a long time. Or most entertaining or something. I think difference this time than Bohl was we were arrogant enough to think that coach wouldn't ever get hired away in the middle of a playoff run. But now we know better. This time around a bit more excited to find out who they hire next and who stays. As long as the coach coming in can embrace the culture that the players already have instilled in them and doesn't destroy that we will be okay. And keeping enough assistants around too will help facilitate that also. Would be great to see GO come back in as some sort of assistant, but not sure that would happen until he is ready for DC job? Maybe would take a LB coach job here gotta think it pays more than ISUb, and obviously the wife is from around here eh?

Keep up the speculation it's entertaining. Not sure I'll be able to keep up with this thread though.