Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post
    KSU got a good one. We're gonna miss him. I'll just leave this here.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...222987630.html
    You know? That helped me let him go. He's good, but he's just describing our culture. Our culture stays.

Side note. maybe Ben Newman and his corny slogans go with him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Just our highest rated recruit Weerts. BTW he's coming to the game this weekend. On one hand, we win, Chris gets carried off the field, and speaks with Weerts after a gatorade bath and Chris mentions "we'd love to have you in KSU"... that could be pretty alluring...

on the other hand, the atmosphere is going to be effing BONKERS, and that is going to be pretty damn alluring as well.
    Hopefully we can hang on to him, but KSU is well within their rights to up the pressure on him too
    FWIW Weerts has already committed to being on Kolpack and Izzo's signing day podcast next Wednesday.... and he apparently did that after the Klieman to K-State news broke.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You know? That helped me let him go. He's good, but he's just describing our culture. Our culture stays.

Side note. maybe Ben Newman and his corny slogans go with him.
    Newman always looks like he’s trying to push out a really big shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FWIW Weerts has already committed to being on Kolpack and Izzo's signing day podcast next Wednesday.... and he apparently did that after the Klieman to K-State news broke.
    K State just offered a LB out of KC. Maybe Klieman is say lets not gut the old program for the new? We know his character to be like that. He can easily let Weerts go and be successful.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

K State just offered a LB out of KC. Maybe Klieman is say lets not gut the old program for the new? We know his character to be like that. He can easily let Weerts go and be successful.
    There is going to be some bumps along the way at k-state...does Weerts want to go endure 2-3 years of that or come to NDSU and start ballin from day 1?

Not to mention our LB situation for next year is prime for a kid like him...he could very well start or play significant minutes at the least.

This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Newman always looks like he’s trying to push out a really big shit.

Lololololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    There is going to be some bumps along the way at k-state...does Weerts want to go endure 2-3 years of that or come to NDSU and start ballin from day 1?

Not to mention our LB situation for next year is prime for a kid like him...he could very well start or play significant minutes at the least.

100% plausible. If it was black and white he wouldn't be coming to NDSU. He has a few FBS offers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impressed with whoever did the Banner on Coach Kliemans twitter. Didn't just change everything over to K state, Has both NDSU and K state backgrounds and done well and makes it known that he is the CURRENT head coach at NDSU.

Still WORK TO DO and STANDARDS TO DOMINATE and PROCESSES TO ATTACK at NDSU!!!!!!!!! Bring us another Chipper Coach!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Impressed with whoever did the Banner on Coach Kliemans twitter. Didn't just change everything over to K state, Has both NDSU and K state backgrounds and done well and makes it known that he is the CURRENT head coach at NDSU.

Still WORK TO DO and STANDARDS TO DOMINATE and PROCESSES TO ATTACK at NDSU!!!!!!!!! Bring us another Chipper Coach!!!!!!!
    Even better, it looks like it was K State that made it. You have to love the respect they are giving us through all this.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even better, it looks like it was K State that made it. You have to love the respect they are giving us through all this.
    It is very cool, would have been cooler if they would have had his shirt color transition across from green to purple... But I do like it and what it says.