Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Who is staying up all night tonight monitoring all pertinent Twitter accounts?
    Don't need to. I think last night showed us everything we needed to know...…

If you watched the activity it was pretty dam apparent he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    New information...daughter is going to school with Ben Ellefson's sister at Concordia, both are in the Nursing program and know each other very well.....the skinny from Ben is he thinks Klieman is going to wait and that he would be surprised if CK left. Just more info to factor into the Klieman discussion machine....
    Well coach literally said at his presser that he thought he did well at the KSU meeting and is just waiting to hear more at this point. Doesn't sound like someone who is going to turn down millions of dollars. LOL I still just don't get anyone's thought process of turning down enough money to never have to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    So CK should dictate the press conference questions? If he doesn't want to answer, reply with "No Comment" like everyone else does.
    I'll agree to disagree...As a retired journalist, I always thought it was disrespectful to ask questions like this when it was specifically mentioned that they should be off limits.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

It's like xmas and waiting to open presents....only for adults. I know it sucks he might leave, but i am really enjoying this. All the sleuthing etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Guys, I work up by the airport and a big purple balloon with pissed off penn state logo just landed. They were being real incognito as they were trying to get the air out of that thing and stuff it into a truck with man riding a bucking horse while holding out his hat on the side of it. The other side was something about a whale of a ............... I couldn't read the last bit and they were gone really fast. I overheard the one guy saying something about getting in and out before the donors know what hit them or he would be road all they way back to Navy I think he said if that makes any sense to any of ya.
    I just spotted those same guys on a couple of those rental bicycles pulling a wagon with what looked like coach sitting in it riding hard back toward downtown. They one guy yelled did buy the train tickets for the 2 of us, the 2 of us the 2 of us crap what are we going to do with the guy in the wagon, he has gotta be on that train, he needs to be on that train the donors are getting restless. Then here comes this guy on this NDSU bike that Thundar rides during games sometime yelling something about getting that guy back here as he isn't ready for him to leave yet and he does not want to be sent back to Stony Brook.

I’m speculating that part of the KSU deal is CK wants and gets to coach through Friday night. He is very loyal/close to team, especially seniors and does not want to abandon them or fans (to whom he is also loyal) like Bohl did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I just spotted those same guys on a couple of those rental bicycles pulling a wagon with what looked like coach sitting in it riding hard back toward downtown. They one guy yelled did buy the train tickets for the 2 of us, the 2 of us the 2 of us crap what are we going to do with the guy in the wagon, he has gotta be on that train, he needs to be on that train the donors are getting restless. Then here comes this guy on this NDSU bike that Thundar rides during games sometime yelling something about getting that guy back here as he isn't ready for him to leave yet and he does not want to be sent back to Stony Brook.

Can anybody confirm this????

Version 4

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed). I am intentionally NOT posting information that does not seem solid:

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni; confirmed also by MAKBison; let me know who else saw it and I'll add names)
    2. There was a private flight coming from Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend. Herdbot and Oldmantutters linking this plane to a Iowa St doner; possible he leases as a charter?
    3. At the press conference, Coach Klieman made it clear he interviewed on Thursday and thought he did well. He said he should know in roughly the next 24 hours.
    4. His voice was very hoarse at the presser today; could be a cold, could be tons of talking Sunday, could be anything.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Well coach literally said at his presser that he thought he did well at the KSU meeting and is just waiting to hear more at this point. Doesn't sound like someone who is going to turn down millions of dollars. LOL I still just don't get anyone's thought process of turning down enough money to never have to work again.
    Working for Millions is okay but the hostile work environment at K-State is woth 10's of millions if CK take job....he'll be under paid, over worked, and back stabbed left and right by the Alumni and Fans. Nah, I'd wait for a longer term job worth millions.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m speculating that part of the KSU deal is CK wants and gets to coach through Friday night. He is very loyal/close to team, especially seniors and does not want to abandon them or fans (to whom he is also loyal) like Bohl did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you mean? Bohl stayed through Frisco.