Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    https://www.bringonthecats.com/kansa...ans-head-coach

Interest reading.....Posted Saturday....Gene went and met with this guy....
    The takes are pretty interesting. It seems the only person who wants CK at K State is Gene Taylor. I agree with one of the commenters that neither he or Sean Snyder would be a candidate for any other P5 job and their connections to people at KSU are the only things keeping them in the conversation.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    how about you just worry about getting my special delivery your bringing me from KY safe, Ill handle the logistics here!!!

Don't you worry. BattleBorn and delivery arrived safe and sound about midnight. Party on!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Polisek is a great guy and great position coach, but I don't think his skills translate that well to a coordinator or head coaching job. Maybe somehow he is better prepared now. I too think Entz would be best.
    Entz has the ability to keep the system in place so hes my top choice for internal hire. For external I think TP has the personality to be an incredible leader, much better than a Coordinator

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Polisek is a great guy and great position coach, but I don't think his skills translate that well to a coordinator or head coaching job. Maybe somehow he is better prepared now. I too think Entz would be best.
    Having played when Polasek was coaching I can tell you the guy has an infectious personality. He's the true definition of a player's coach. He's old school and comes from very humble beginnings. He will work his ass off.

I think his fault as a coordinator was that he is a little too emotional and he's kind of arrogant. Not like turn your nose up arrogant...but the arrogance that "we're going to do this and they wont stop it" type of arrogance. The problem was that when things didn't go as planned we seemed unprepared.

He's also like best friends with Glazer...so that may assist in keeping him around.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Geeze did he suck as a coordinator. TP no thank you. Entz is my choice for an internal hire.

Promoting a defensive coordinator seems like it worked well in the past. Plus it's great marketing for the trees bowl. Im all in on ENTZ!!!!!!!!

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

How do we know the flight from IA isnt Ferentz interviewing as Klieman's replacement?
    There's an ol' saying "If you can't beat 'em, join a", wait, no that's not right. "......Fool me. The Fooler can't get fooled again!"
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The takes are pretty interesting. It seems the only person who wants CK at K State is Gene Taylor. I agree with one of the commenters that neither he or Sean Snyder would be a candidate for any other P5 job and their connections to people at KSU are the only things keeping them in the conversation.
    Yep, If Klieman takes the job he has a VERY BIG PR uphill battle to wage and a very short time to win it....I say if he makes past year three that would be a good things. All I foresee is the big question; "is that what Coach Synder would have done???"

Since this thread is already hall of Fame/Shame, might as well add more.

Are we sure the private plane is registered to a hunting comapny??

According to this
    https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N497MN

It's registered to

OwnerBLACK TAIL LLC
    IOWA CITY , IA, US

If I do a search for Black Tail, there is a company in the North West who doesn't appear to be that big.

But if I search the Secratary of State site..

https://sos.iowa.gov/search/business...MGKkpO-Q8zEu81

There is a black tail LLC in Iowa

526554 BLACK TAIL, LLC Active
    Type State of Inc. Modified
    Legal IA No
    Expiration Date Effective Date Filing Date
    PERPETUAL 7/1/2016 7/1/2016
    Chapter
    CODE 489 DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Names (Viewing 1 of 1)
    Type Status Modified Name
    Legal Active No BLACK TAIL, LLC

Home Office
    Full Name
    BLACK TAIL, LLC
    Address Address 2
    3843 TIMBER POINTE DR. NE
    City, State, Zip
    SOLON, IA, 52333

Solon Iowa is 17 minutes from Iowa City

Then if you see who owns that address... it's owned by a guy who owns a trucking company in Iowa who has donated big money to Iowa and Iowa State

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It doesn't matter what college it is. You win your loved you lose you are the worst coach to set foot on the field. Its coaching you are expected to win and if you cant then you need to be taken off the field. Your job is to win plain and simple.