Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Despite having lived in Kansas, the University of Texas is almost never front of mind. They have fallen back to such national irrelevance, I don't really care.
    Hahaha. The entire football world revolves around what texas does even in these down years.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I get both sides of the argument. If he is not employed by NDSU anymore then great. If he is still being paid by NDSU then that sucks. I wouldn't think Hank would be allowed to come back and do anything recruiting related for NDSU now. My guess is that he is staying in Kansas.

Who is reaching out to our recruits now? ML? He has someone to hire quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Update....hank no longer works for ndsu, he was hired by KSU to be Director of Football Operations. Look who holds that position now.

Sean Snyder is in his eighth season as the Wildcats’ Associate Head Coach/Special Teams Coordinator and Director of Football Operations.

Btw....its good to see one of our Big Oline guys advance.....congrats to Hank

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    I get both sides of the argument. If he is not employed by NDSU anymore then great. If he is still being paid by NDSU then that sucks. I wouldn't think Hank would be allowed to come back and do anything recruiting related for NDSU now. My guess is that he is staying in Kansas.

Sure sounds like he is gone if I read this correctly. Why no faith in Kleiman to be an honest broker in this? He has had the shoe on the other foot, as did Gene. He is not Bohl. I have to think he was a coach/staff dedicated to this until new coach is named on Saturday. My bigger worry is just the recruit uncertainty until the hire happens.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post

I'm pretty sure it's the original point of contact coaches for now. Some will stay, some will go. I'm almost sure the future plan is solidifying now and they are just getting us to Saturday to announce it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sure sounds like he is gone if I read this correctly. Why no faith in Kleiman to be an honest broker in this? He has had the shoe on the other foot, as did Gene. He is not Bohl. I have to think he was a coach/staff dedicated to this until new coach is named on Saturday. My bigger worry is just the recruit uncertainty until the hire happens.
    I'm confident Chris will not undermine our recruiting like Bohl did. Besides most of our recruits would not be offered at KSU anyway.

Yea this is mountain/ mole hole shit.

CK has his own farmers in his state to pluck for the lines...and hes going to target texas more than hes ever done. The chances of him dipping into Minnesota/upper midwest are slim unless that guy is recruited by Minn/Wisconsin/iowa/notre dame etc..

So basically players NDSU wont get

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm confident Chris will not undermine our recruiting like Bohl did. Besides most of our recruits would not be offered at KSU anyway.
    Just our highest rated recruit Weerts. BTW he's coming to the game this weekend. On one hand, we win, Chris gets carried off the field, and speaks with Weerts after a gatorade bath and Chris mentions "we'd love to have you in KSU"... that could be pretty alluring...

on the other hand, the atmosphere is going to be effing BONKERS, and that is going to be pretty damn alluring as well.
    Hopefully we can hang on to him, but KSU is well within their rights to up the pressure on him too
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Just our highest rated recruit Weerts. BTW he's coming to the game this weekend. On one hand, we win, Chris gets carried off the field, and speaks with Weerts after a gatorade bath and Chris mentions "we'd love to have you in KSU"... that could be pretty alluring...

on the other hand, the atmosphere is going to be effing BONKERS, and that is going to be pretty damn alluring as well.
    Hopefully we can hang on to him, but KSU is well within their rights to up the pressure on him too
    Maybe someone can make a sign for Weerts. Just saying it worked before EStick

KSU got a good one. We're gonna miss him. I'll just leave this here.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...222987630.html

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Yeah well if he doesn't want to be here good luck to him. That's my stance on all of them. We want the guys who are committed to the program not a coach.