Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yeah I'm nervous. I'm thinking Klieman tells the guys at kstate that North prairie 9 man football is ripping off kstate. He's been coaching a cougar for a couple years now.
    probably not appropriate to talk about his wife like that

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Yeah I'm nervous. I'm thinking Klieman tells the guys at kstate that North prairie 9 man football is ripping off kstate. He's been coaching a cougar for a couple years now.
    This is true, but he that cougar is very large!!! Especially compared to his older brother.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hard to keep up with all these threads, not sure if this is already posted or not. Great video from ESPN. Klieman perfect fit for K-State, and NDSU > Alabama

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...DSU-or-K-State

edit: nm, on the after Klieman trhead

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What's your beef with Hank Jacobs? Your online stalking of him (and coaches) and waiting for the opportunity to tar and feather him is not cool.

Also, the fact that Coach Klieman is moving on to be KSU's next coach is not a shock and shouldn't be to anyone. I've seen this coming for quite awhile (feel free to search my posts on this, especially in regards to debating with those who felt he would be a P5 DC instead), even before Gene got the job as KSU's AD. However, when Gene did the job, that to me, was a done deal. Nobody had to be Nostradamus to see this coming.

This hire is HUGE for NDSU as it proves to other up and coming coaches that are good and want to excel at coaching college football, that this is a prime spot to help their careers. This will help make NDSU a stronger brand. You don't need to keep villainizing the coaches and their staff for accepting an awesome opportunity. Be happy for them, they earned it. Right now, I can't tell if you're jealous, a jerk or someone that suffers from some type of abandonment disorder (maybe all above) but you need to get over it. The Bison Football Program isn't going anywhere.
    If Gene isn’t at KSU does Kliemans name come up in this search?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    If Gene isn’t at KSU does Kliemans name come up in this search?
    Kind of irrelevant.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What's your beef with Hank Jacobs? Your online stalking of him (and coaches) and waiting for the opportunity to tar and feather him is not cool.

Also, the fact that Coach Klieman is moving on to be KSU's next coach is not a shock and shouldn't be to anyone. I've seen this coming for quite awhile (feel free to search my posts on this, especially in regards to debating with those who felt he would be a P5 DC instead), even before Gene got the job as KSU's AD. However, when Gene did the job, that to me, was a done deal. Nobody had to be Nostradamus to see this coming.

This hire is HUGE for NDSU as it proves to other up and coming coaches that are good and want to excel at coaching college football, that this is a prime spot to help their careers. This will help make NDSU a stronger brand. You don't need to keep villainizing the coaches and their staff for accepting an awesome opportunity. Be happy for them, they earned it. Right now, I can't tell if you're jealous, a jerk or someone that suffers from some type of abandonment disorder (maybe all above) but you need to get over it. The Bison Football Program isn't going anywhere.
    Others posted it before me. Only reason I noticed was because McFeely and Izzo commented on it.

I have a gigantic problem with someone who is in charge of our recruiting, not spending his focus working for NDSU while being employed by NDSU. Klieman had not signed a contract, allegedly, and Hank Jacobs was already working for K State. When your allegiance turns that fast, I’m sorry, but I have lost complete respect for you.

Hank Jacobs is not a coach. He is in an administrative role. No different than any other administrative role and professional.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Meh. At least he didn't steal it from a different college like the guy in your avatar did
    It sucks that all the good gang signs are already taken
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    ORLY?

The Wildcat is the most generic mascot ever.
    Kansas is east of arizona so therefore kstate made created the sign before az.

Now back to you stealing hand gestures...

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Others posted it before me. Only reason I noticed was because McFeely and Izzo commented on it.

I have a gigantic problem with someone who is in charge of our recruiting, not spending his focus working for NDSU while being employed by NDSU. Klieman had not signed a contract, allegedly, and Hank Jacobs was already working for K State. When your allegiance turns that fast, I’m sorry, but I have lost complete respect for you.

Hank Jacobs is not a coach. He is in an administrative role. No different than any other administrative role and professional.
    Update....hank no longer works for ndsu, he was hired by KSU to be Director of Football Operations. Look who holds that position now.

Sean Snyder is in his eighth season as the Wildcats’ Associate Head Coach/Special Teams Coordinator and Director of Football Operations.

Btw....its good to see one of our Big Oline guys advance.....congrats to Hank

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Kansas is east of arizona so therefore kstate made created the sign before az.

Now back to you stealing hand gestures...
    Despite having lived in Kansas, the University of Texas is almost never front of mind. They have fallen back to such national irrelevance, I don't really care.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯