Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So what we know for sure is Klieman had an interview and he thought it went well telling us he would accept it if offered and we’ll play SDSU for the semi final Friday. Correct?
    Where did I miss that?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Where did I miss that?
    it's not often you interview for a job you wouldn't take if offered... i think that is what he is getting at

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    it's not often you interview for a job you wouldn't take if offered... i think that is what he is getting at
    In this situation, probably true. In real life, I've interviewed for a number of jobs I wasn't really interested in. Sometimes just to network, get a better look inside the competition, or just practice (it is a skill). But probably not in this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    the puds over at emaw sayin powers that be are voting 2 approve a contract now n they think its klieman (i think)
    Do those same puds realize Snyder an Co. got outcoached by Bohl and CK. There was no way we were gonna let Lockett beat us, unlike some current NFL coaches let him, especially on special teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    I forgot it's a done deal.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

t-minus 1hr 15 min till "scheduled" coaches radio show--------if this shit doesnt end tonight ML needs to give klieman some sort of altimatum to end it on his own 1 way or the other by 9 AM tamara or else we r in trouble friday night

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Do those same puds realize Snyder an Co. got outcoached by Bohl and CK. There was no way we were gonna let Lockett beat us, unlike some current NFL coaches let him, especially on special teams.

How easy they forget.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    t-minus 1hr 15 min till "scheduled" coaches radio show--------if this shit doesnt end tonight ML needs to give klieman some sort of altimatum to end it on his own 1 way or the other by 9 AM tamara or else we r in trouble friday night
    I hear what your saying but we need him for Friday. Then its several weeks to Frisco

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    How easy they forget.

Denial. The word you're looking for is Denial.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want a legendary coach along with his son on staff looking over my shoulder if I was a first time P5 HC.
    Best of luck attracting good people to leadership positions if they know there's a curmudgeonly old man running around undercutting people.