Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    You dont have to call plays as HC
    Stubbornness can be a quality and a weakness.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What does my quote have to do with your point? It related to Coach wanting the job.
    IDK why I quoted you

Would be nice to see some of the recruits that are the leaders in this class to make some tweets confirming their commitment to keep this class together. Sounds like a good chance ksu keeps their d coordinator which opens the door for entz and some of the other defensive guys to stay. Then they can get busy and hold this class together.

IDK why I quoted you
    I guess I am just quotable.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Klieman is going to a completely different tier, he has access to a different level of everything. He will be doing their bidding, especially for recruiting but there isn't a lot of overlap between the two programs.

Bohl took a job that was at the very best slightly better than what he had, he needed FCS level recruits just to patches massive holes that were left for him. He wanted to take the entire staff so he could have carte blanche of the recruiting class. If Entz takes the HC job, zero chance Klieman acts like a tremendous ass to him.
    Good chance we lose Weertz our top recruit

Good chance we lose Weertz our top recruit
    If he drops, tough for him, he'll miss the experience of a lifetime. Deal with it folks, we can sit and bitch and whine, it will change nothing but show we do not believe in the NDSU Culture. For, I am behind the team and let's focus on the most immediate problem.....kicking SDSU's Bunny butt

Yep, this thread is getting a little too Bisonville. I only ask that you stop slowing down the site so we can talk about the game on Friday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously you don't remember what happened. Everyone going with Bohl worked for wyo on NDSU time. It was well reported and acknowledged. Our team won back then because of Klieman not Bohl. Look at what the players did immediately after that championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    No shit. You don't think Easton Stick wanted him to stay? Bruce Anderson? Lance Dunn? Robbie Grimsley? Want me to keep going. He means the world to those kids.

You're right we are doomed because he is staying. Just like the last time this happened. How will we ever recover?

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Obviously you don't remember what happened. Everyone going with Bohl worked for wyo on NDSU time. It was well reported and acknowledged. Our team won back then because of Klieman not Bohl. Look at what the players did immediately after that championship game.
    I remember us winning a national championship. Obviously they worked for Wyoming too, they said they would be doing both. Just like Klieman will be doing both. It's not a hard concept. You gameplan for NDSU and recruit for K State. Not ideal. But neither is losing CK altogether right now.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    well so far this has been nothing like last time so there is that. Not that that can't change, but when CK said I want Bison Nation to know that I did not take any time off from preparing for Colgate to interview. I think he was sending a mesage. He wants this to be differnt then what he was put through.