Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Grizzled, Heckler and CalBison97, have you guys/gals actually paid attention to who Klieman is? He's a far cry from Bohl in regards to ethics.

I have a lot of trust in both Gene Taylor and Chris Klieman in that they weren't going allow this hire to adversely affect NDSU. Both are great people, so show them, especially Klieman the respect, they deserve.

Did you guys actually think that a P5 school would wait for NDSU's playoff season to be done to make a hire? I'm surprised they made it last this long to get Klieman.
    LOL.. OK.

Again, nothing against Klieman. I am relaying what I had heard (and posted earlier in the day) from players on the team. I'm sure they are thrilled that he took the call during practice when they are preparing to play a huge game Saturday. That video is disrespectful to this program. Gene couldn't even wait until practice was over to call and offer. Did it even ring twice?? Sounds like a guy that's fully committed to what is going on.

I give the man ton's of credit, who are you to question that?

Its no disrespect to Gene and Klieman but they also have their futures to look out for, not what's best for these players and school. How much prepping do you think Klieman does this week when he is making trips to Kansas and trying to get his future staff in place?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Maybe a couple but for the most part he’s going up a level for recruits.

Manhattan is easier to recruit to than Laramie
    Only because it is Big12. Manhattan is a long way from anywhere of size unless you happen to from the Kansas City area.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    LOL.. OK.

Again, nothing against Klieman. I am relaying what I had heard (and posted earlier in the day) from players on the team. I'm sure they are thrilled that he took the call during practice when they are preparing to play a huge game Saturday. That video is disrespectful to this program. Gene couldn't even wait until practice was over to call and offer. Did it even ring twice?? Sounds like a guy that's fully committed to what is going on.

Its no disrespect to Gene and Klieman but they also have their futures to look out for, not what's best for these players and school. How much prepping do you think Klieman does this week when he is making trips to Kansas and trying to get his future staff in place?
    I think you're crazy. Come back and looks at these posts in January after we've won another natty and signed another great recruiting class and see how you feel then.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grizzled, Heckler and CalBison97, have you guys/gals actually paid attention to who Klieman is? He's a far cry from Bohl in regards to ethics.

I have a lot of trust in both Gene Taylor and Chris Klieman in that they weren't going allow this hire to adversely affect NDSU. Both are great people, so show them, especially Klieman the respect, they deserve.

Did you guys actually think that a P5 school would wait for NDSU's playoff season to be done to make a hire? I'm surprised they made it last this long to get Klieman.
    Do you actually think that if one of the NDSU recruits contacts CK and CK believes he is worthy of playing at K-State (which I believe several of our recruits could) he will respond kindly with a "No"?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

LOL.. OK.

valid points grizzled valid points-------i would say emotion and whatever else will carry them over the top on friday regardlesss the team is that good, but frisco is another story at this point-------alot of things can and will change between friday nite and frisco

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Way to go Chris.

That said. You think these kstate smucks even realize that this Chris Klieman team now would throttle kstate. Definitely a reason I don't Twitter. I'd have to respond to every idiot on there.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I think you're crazy. Come back and looks at these posts in January after we've won another natty and signed another great recruiting class and see how you feel then.
    I actually agree with you and I think we can do that without Klieman around so get rid of the distraction now and let him move on to where he wants to be.

Again, you don't see this very often, if at all in college football. Keep a guy around your players that is not committed to the program.

Obviously the coaches were doing recruiting for KSU last night when their focus should be on NDSU. Where was Klieman's focus today during practice??

LOL.. OK.

Klieman is committed to this team, especially to this year's Seniors (his first class). Gene knows Chris isn't bailing on the team, and understands the importance of NDSU winning another National Championships (expect Taylor to be in Frisco to watch NDSU play like he has since leaving the Bison).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Do you actually think that if one of the NDSU recruits contacts CK and CK believes he is worthy of playing at K-State (which I believe several of our recruits could) he will respond kindly with a "No"?
    We will make it easy. They can call at his NDSU number using his NDSU cell phone.

Klieman is committed to this team, especially to this year's Seniors (his first class). Gene knows Chris isn't bailing on the team, and understands the importance of NDSU winning another National Championships (expect Taylor to be in Frisco to watch NDSU play like he has since leaving the Bison).
    So he is going to be 100% committed to "this NDSU team" until the season is over? Full focus on NDSU??