Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If you were up last night and saw what happened, as a few of us did, to Hank Jacobs twitter, ya it was pretty rock solid man....

He started the process of recruiting late last night. It was undeniable based on what the activity had. Again, MASS influx of everything related to K State. Players, coaches, media, etc etc...and then everything taken down when this thread got posted. No activity today.

He's the coordinator for our recruiting. If he was still working for NDSU, practically speaking, I would have speculated to see activity related to NDSU today on Twitter...… it has been complete silence.

Actually, complete silence from the entire Bison coaching staff. Not a single coach began following a single player today.
    I'd check again, chief.

So, its a done deal---probably. Time for another nap.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I'd check again, chief.
    I'm speaking of players he is following.

A couple of tweets about Bison tickets being sold out does not take away from happened last night.

Really wish I had taken screen shots of it.

1660 bison radio live again, klieman coaches show "scheduled" for 630---------hey kildeerbison any idea how much i should tip the bar keep 2 get 1660 on the jukebox

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If you were up last night and saw what happened, as a few of us did, to Hank Jacobs twitter, ya it was pretty rock solid man....

He started the process of recruiting late last night. It was undeniable based on what the activity had. Again, MASS influx of everything related to K State. Players, coaches, media, etc etc...and then everything taken down when this thread got posted. No activity today.

He's the coordinator for our recruiting. If he was still working for NDSU, practically speaking, I would have speculated to see activity related to NDSU today on Twitter...… it has been complete silence.

Actually, complete silence from the entire Bison coaching staff. Not a single coach began following a single player today.
    I'm not questioning what you saw. But that doesn't solidify anything. Klieman could have told him, hey, I'm thinking I have this locked up. Start prepping on the recruiting front. That's complete speculation obviously, but I'm just saying. Hank could have simply been preparing for something that is likely going to happen, but is not official yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    1660 bison radio live again, klieman coaches show "scheduled" for 630---------hey kildeerbison any idea how much i should tip the bar keep 2 get 1660 on the jukebox
    Don't waste your money Slick, I'm sure they'll be extra cautious screening calls tonight so very unlikely that the subject comes up unless a caller goes rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Don't waste your money Slick, I'm sure they'll be extra cautious screening calls tonight so very unlikely that the subject comes up unless a caller goes rogue.
    Bababooey style?

If I called in to the radio show, I would thank coach for being one of our best ever and representing us like a pro. Kliemans my guy, even I'd he leaves

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    The destination of that flight is Andalusia, AL..roughly an hr from Troy and a city with half the population as Troy. If they were fixin to meat with Brown they're making it more of a hassle than necessary.
    Johnson County airport is over 100 miles from Manhattan, KS too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OOh McFeely just unloaded on Gene Taylor in a news article he just wrote, posted on InForum and tweeted on it. Called Gene out for letting CK twist in the wind like this.

Like the guy or not...he has a great way with words.