Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Will any coach at KSU be compared to Snyder until the end of time, yes?
    Is KSU as hostile climate...no.
    Snyder didn't exactly tear it up in the last few years he was there. It would be different if KSU was coming off of a few 10 win seasons. They went 5-7 this year!

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    Snyder didn't exactly tear it up in the last few years he was there. It would be different if KSU was coming off of a few 10 win seasons. They went 5-7 this year!
    I went through some sh!tty seasons sitting in those stands in Manhattan and hostile is not a word that would ever come to mind.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is Memphis in Alabama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is where the planes next destination is supposed to be.

It is all information of off a message board, just like all the stuff on here. I just found it interesting that there is a flight from Kansas to Alabama, then from Alabama to Memphis.

The other two candidates are Neal Brown, Troy (Alabama) and Mike Norvell (Memphis). Although recently, Norvell posted he took as name out of consideration.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Troy's coach Neal Brown.

By the way, stole this from the K-State board. Private jet heading from Kansas to Alabama now.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1HX
    The destination of that flight is Andalusia, AL..roughly an hr from Troy and a city with half the population as Troy. If they were fixin to meat with Brown they're making it more of a hassle than necessary.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Version 5

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed). I am intentionally NOT posting information that does not seem solid:

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni; confirmed also by MAKBison; let me know who else saw it and I'll add names)
    2. There was a private flight coming from Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend. Herdbot and Oldmantutters linking this plane to a Iowa St doner; possible he leases as a charter?
    3. At the press conference, Coach Klieman made it clear he interviewed on Thursday and thought he did well. He said he should know in roughly the next 24 hours.
    4. His voice was very hoarse at the presser today; could be a cold, could be tons of talking Sunday, could be anything.
    5. Sam Herder reporting sources told him Gene nearly hired Coach Klieman on Friday, but the reaction was so bad, he put it on pause. See: https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...sas-state-bzbz

Please add more verified items and I'll update.

Blah blah blah blah blah

Does anyone think klieman maybe looked tired because hes been up most the night game planning for sdsu? If it was klieman why would they not announce it. I really think he is Gene's number 1 choice but getting to much flack from boosters that maybe he wont get it. I hope he gets it but keeps majority of their staff and entz takes over

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    The destination of that flight is Andalusia, AL..roughly an hr from Troy and a city with half the population as Troy. If they were fixin to meat with Brown they're making it more of a hassle than necessary.
    Not to mention, seems like Manhattan may be easier to fly from.....

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Ah yes, unlike your detective work which is rock solid.
    If you were up last night and saw what happened, as a few of us did, to Hank Jacobs twitter, ya it was pretty rock solid man....

He started the process of recruiting late last night. It was undeniable based on what the activity had. Again, MASS influx of everything related to K State. Players, coaches, media, etc etc...and then everything taken down when this thread got posted. No activity today.

He's the coordinator for our recruiting. If he was still working for NDSU, practically speaking, I would have speculated to see activity related to NDSU today on Twitter...… it has been complete silence.

Actually, complete silence from the entire Bison coaching staff. Not a single coach began following a single player today.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Version 5

For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed). I am intentionally NOT posting information that does not seem solid:

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni; confirmed also by MAKBison; let me know who else saw it and I'll add names)
    2. There was a private flight coming from Iowa City today. Multiple posters report the plane is owned by an outdoors company and there was a outdoors event in Fargo this weekend. Herdbot and Oldmantutters linking this plane to a Iowa St doner; possible he leases as a charter?
    3. At the press conference, Coach Klieman made it clear he interviewed on Thursday and thought he did well. He said he should know in roughly the next 24 hours.
    4. His voice was very hoarse at the presser today; could be a cold, could be tons of talking Sunday, could be anything.
    5. Sam Herder reporting sources told him Gene nearly hired Coach Klieman on Friday, but the reaction was so bad, he put it on pause. See: https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...sas-state-bzbz

Please add more verified items and I'll update.
    Kleiman said something about not wanting to give up his RED HAWK and FORCE TIX. Not much to do in Kansas I guess.