Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Any chance we hear anything at the morning presser?
    They have to, right? Still weird if CK never met with K State again if he was offered.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They have to, right? Still weird if CK never met with K State again if he was offered.
    That is my hope. I just want this over so I can actually get some work done today...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    How do you know that? You don’t think it’s at least reasonably possible that GT caught a commercial flight to MSP and Klieman went to meet him?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For new readers of this thread, I think it is worth a quick summary of what we have confirmed......I'll edit this post as more confirmations happen (and suggest stuff I missed):

1. Yesterday, Hank Jacobs, NDSU Director of Football Operations, and huge with recruiting work, started following multiple Kansas athletes, Coach Snyder and various Kansas outlets. He also deleted MN and WI athletes he was following. This was confirmed by multiple posters. (Huge rube cred to 2011BisonAlumni)
    2. It also appears Entz and Hedberg started following some new folks. (Has this been confirmed?)
    3. There is a private flight coming Iowa City today. Could very well be Coach Polasek coming for an interview, or nothing at all.

Please add more verified items and I'll update.
    that flight is not Polasek, its a recurring flight owned by a group that sells Archery Equipment, look at its flight history
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    That's more recycled bad info. The article they reference again cites USA Today's database of college football coaching salaries but all that shows is the school's buyout not the coach's buyout. If Troy wanted to fire/buyout Brown they would owe him $3M not the other way around. I wasn't able to find coach's buyout information for that extension that he signed prior to the 2017 season but for his initial contract signed prior to the 2015 season his buyout was $1.2M if he left in the first year and was cut in half each subsequent year after that. I'd be surprised if his buyout is anything north of $1M right now since he's in the 2nd year of that new contract now.

Hypothetical: Coach P interviews today and accepts the job. His first game ever as a head coach is the National Championship. Talk about baptism by fire!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Here's how I'd like to see this go down. KState hires Brown. He takes the brunt of everything negative that is KState football after the legend. 2-3 years go by and no progress. Fans get restless. Want the legend back. Taylor brings in his own legend in Klieman and the stadium is renamed in 25 years.

I concur. I would not want to be the one to come in to Bill Snyder's shadow! Let some other schmuck be the victim of that scenario.

P.S. Do vampires cast shadows?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Any chance we hear anything at the morning presser?
    The weekly pressers are at 2PM. Hopefully K-State has their poop in a group by then.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    that flight is not Polasek, its a recurring flight owned by a group that sells Archery Equipment, look at its flight history
    That's what they WANT you to think. I got the text from a very reliable source that Polasek, under the cover of darkness, boarded that plane.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Fargo to Iowa City on the 7th and 10th

Wisconsin on THANKSGIVING

OwnerBLACK TAIL LLC
    IOWA CITY , IA, US

Registration History

DATE14-Nov-2018OWNERBLACK TAIL LLCLOCATIONIOWA CITY IASERIAL NUMBER560-5566
    DATE18-Jun-2018OWNERBRAVO AIR LLCLOCATIONSELLERSBURG INSERIAL NUMBER550-0964
    DATE13-Dec-2016OWNERBLACK TAIL LLCLOCATIONIOWA CITY IASERIAL NUMBER550-0964

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com