Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Posted in both threads...

(Might be behind the pay wall, not sure)

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...3/#126154803_1
    Not sure how they're coming up with their predictions but, for whatever it's worth, they have Neal Brown as the favorite.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Not sure how they're coming up with their predictions but, for whatever it's worth, they have Neal Brown as the favorite.
    So, K-State fan base spews vitriol disgust over an extremely accomplished coach at NDSU but not throwing temper-tantrums over someone from Troy? (Admittedly I’ve never heard of the guy nor know nothing of his background/connections to K-State)
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Football Scoop posted an article 5 minutes ago saying that they're hearing, as of this morning, that Klieman and Neal Brown from Troy are both still receiving strong consideration and that which/how many assistants the new coach is willing to retain is still a point of contention.

http://footballscoop.com/news/monday...-state-search/
    Well according to the local beat writer scoops info is not true. He said the entire retain coach issue was not true. And didn't the Norvel tweet he took a job last night????

This thread reminds me of the media interrupting regular programming to state there is nothing to report. Time for a nap, wake me when its over.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    So, K-State fan base spews vitriol disgust over an extremely accomplished coach at NDSU but not throwing temper-tantrums over someone from Troy? (Admittedly I’ve never heard of the guy or know nothing of his background/connections to K-State)
    As far as I know he has no connections to K-State. He's an offensive guy from Kentucky that went to school at UMass. This is his 4th year at Troy, they were 4-8 his first year in '15 but since then they've gone 10-3 in '16, 11-2 Sun Belt champs in '17, and so far 9-3 (2nd in the Sun Belt behind App St) in '18.

Here's how I'd like to see this go down. KState hires Brown. He takes the brunt of everything negative that is KState football after the legend. 2-3 years go by and no progress. Fans get restless. Want the legend back. Taylor brings in his own legend in Klieman and the stadium is renamed in 25 years.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    GT. Did not like how it ended last time. I bet he let's them finish out.
    This........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So if the Littrell cover story about not being able to replace the existing staff is just that, a story. How does that narrative hold if another candidate gets hired and replaces the majority of the staff? Especially if it's a "lowly" FCS staff. That would make him AND his staff look just as pathetic as what the story was meant to cover for. Being beat out for a job by an FCS HC and now HIS ENTIRE STAFF?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Well according to the local beat writer scoops info is not true. He said the entire retain coach issue was not true. And didn't the Norvel tweet he took a job last night????
    I don't think at this point you can say one is any more credible than the other. I'm sure both have "inside sources" and, for all we know, both of their sources could be strategically feeding them information that isn't true but throws us all off the trail some.

It's got to all play out very soon but this suspense is killing me!

I don't think at this point you can say one is any more credible than the other. I'm sure both have "inside sources" and, for all we know, both of their sources could be strategically feeding them information that isn't true but throws us all off the trail some.

It's got to all play out very soon but this suspense is killing me!
    True!!!!!!!!!