Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

As to Hank.....he already follows all our guys.
    It seems he started following KSU affiliates/staff/recruites etc. So it's not like he is stealing info from us or anything.....no reason to lock him out.
    I know some are a bit sensitive due to CB, but let's give people a bit of cushion.

Btw.....

If this happens the best we can hope for is GT allows the staff to finish out the season.

Best we can do is cheer this team on to a natty and then hire the next best thing. It's gunna be fun.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-10-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    How followed 2002 new people?
    Hes only following 1980 right now. So 22. Seems odd he would delete them
    Yes, he was up to 2002 total I think.....it seemed to be a lot of KSU affiliates. Find out tomorrow I guess.

How followed 2002 new people?
    Hes only following 1980 right now. So 22. Seems odd he would delete them
    Immediately before this went down, he started following a K State assistant and vice versus...I thought it was odd...now I see nothing.

He started out with like 1,950....then a big flurry or adding K State recruits....then started deleting them after I posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Immediately before this went down, he started following a K State assistant and vice versus...I thought it was odd...now I see nothing.

He started out with like 1,950....then a big flurry or adding K State recruits....then started deleting them after I posted this.
    K state verbals? Offers? This year? Next year?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

2011, if what you say is true, there are 3 possibilities

1) Hank Jacob's is trying to pouch some recruits from K State.

2) Hank Jacob's is going to KSU. Matt Larson may or may not be aware of this.

2a) Gene Taylor may have hired him without Klieman because he knows him well
    2b) May have hired Klieman and he requested GT hire him

3) Hank Jacob's coincidentally followed a bunch of K State recruits

So odds are, Klieman got the job. Hes bringing Hank Jacob's with him. We don't know anything about the other coaches. I wouldnt be suprised if a couple go with him or it could be all.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

2011, if what you say is true, there are 3 possibilities

1) Hank Jacob's is trying to pouch some recruits from K State.

2) Hank Jacob's is going to KSU. Matt Larson may or may not be aware of this.

2a) Gene Taylor may have hired him without Klieman because he knows him well
    2b) May have hired Klieman and he requested GT hire him

3) Hank Jacob's coincidentally followed a bunch of K State recruits

So odds are, Klieman got the job. Hes bringing Hank Jacob's with him. We don't know anything about the other coaches. I wouldnt be suprised if a couple go with him or it could be all.
    gabe read the thread-title bud, its a done deal lmfao--------on another not was bohl ever even mentioned as a canidate for this job? man ther must be some real beef between him and gene, theres literally zero coaches who can say theyve had/recruited 2 top 10 quarterbacks ever let alone back-to-back, and honestly the machine he built here would be tough for any of them boosters/fan base to argue with------plus hes such a smoothie cat hed win them all over pretty fast, but no doubt mean gene nos what hes doing, just sayin (copyright cas) for him and bohl to go from best friends for life to this it must have got real ugly back when

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    gabe read the thread-title bud, its a done deal lmfao--------on another not was bohl ever even mentioned as a canidate for this job? man ther must be some real beef between him and gene, theres literally zero coaches who can say theyve had/recruited 2 top 10 quarterbacks ever let alone back-to-back, and honestly the machine he built here would be tough for any of them boosters/fan base to argue with------plus hes such a smoothie cat hed win them all over pretty fast, but no doubt mean gene nos what hes doing, just sayin (copyright cas) for him and bohl to go from best friends for life to this it must have got real ugly back when
    I'm just laying out facts instead of rumors. The facts lead me to the conclusion Klieman is probably gone. But we cant throw anyone under the bus until we know

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Told myself I wasn't going to get mad at Klieman. It's just the timing of it sucks for a NDSU fan. Nature of it I guess.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Told myself I wasn't going to get mad at Klieman. It's just the timing of it sucks for a NDSU fan. Nature of it I guess.
    If it happens he is looking at like $2M. What's to get mad at? Hiring the next coach and watching all the ripples is what makes this fun. Just think if we don't miss a beat how pissed everyone else wilk be.

Btw...this is why yiu go to all the games u can

good lord at that 12-3am detective work.