Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Well, hold on.....lets see how this all unfolds. Nothing is 100% certain until the announcements are made. He might have just been hedging his bets or who knows.
    I thought about it, but I sincerely doubt it.

Go to any other candidate and find a member of their staff having something similar..

I think it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I thought about it, but I sincerely doubt it.

Go to any other candidate and find a member of their staff having something similar.

I think it is done.
    I don't disagree.....i do too. Just saying before we lock him out let's wait until its official. I know at least one email was sent . If it was nefarious ML will handle it. If nit ML will handle it.

Well, hold on..... let's see how this all unfolds. Nothing is 100% certain until the announcements are made. He might have just been hedging his bets or who knows. I doubt it, but........
    Could be forcing Gene's hand. JMU's coach did similar. Mike Houston used a coaching job offer to get the ECU coach fired and got hired. All this is speculation for now. We could still have a big donor derail this. I think the biggest thing working against NDSU is that no highly wanted G5 coach will let Snyder be the Sith Lord. Klieman might since this would be a huge jump.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Could be forcing Gene's hand. JMU's coach did similar. Mike Houston used a coaching job offer to get the ECU coach fired and got hired. All this is speculation for now. We could still have a big donor derail this. I think the biggest thing working against NDSU is that no highly wanted G5 coach will let Snyder be the Sith Lord. Klieman might since this would be a huge jump.
    The ksu local reporter said the reports of Synder being involved were not so true.....at least that's what I heard.

Said CK was always a serious candidate and it was all but done until the fans went nuts. Says if the announce tomorrow its Ck if they wait probably Brown

What examples would that be? Be specific. A couple of recruits? All the major news outlets? Was it like 5 or 500?

But if our director of recruiting is leaving secretly, we need to fire him at 7 am. Of course if it's well known and not a secret, no big deal. Need facts before conclusions

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do we know who is staying at K-State? Or at least a number of coaches that are still signed through the next couple years?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    What examples would that be? Be specific. A couple of recruits? All the major news outlets? Was it like 5 or 500?
    He was up to 2002 then dumped them....twitter

The mfmess podcast in the forum has the local ksu beat reporter on it talking about the rumors etc

The ksu local reporters said the reports of Synder being involved were not so true.....at least that's what I heard.

Said CK was always a serious candidate and it was all but done until the fans went nuts. Says if the announce tomorrow its Ck if they wait probably Brown
    They seem pretty upset. Multiple donors(at least what they say on the board) claim to be emailing Gene. Lot of classless comments on goemaw.

https://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=41132.0

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Do we know who is staying at K-State? Or at least a number of coaches that are still signed through the next couple years?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I seen the names but do not recall.

He was up to 2002 then dumped them....twitter

The mfmess paid case in the forum has the local ksu beat reporter on it talking about the rumors etc
    How followed 2002 new people?
    Hes only following 1980 right now. So 22. Seems odd he would delete them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com