Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    McFooley I know you are reading this. Please give credit where it is due and mention Bisonville in the article that you are writing right now.
    I clued in Beth Hoole since mike did her wrong She seems to not care so much for him. She will hold him accountable.....assuming this all plays out

Making coaches unfollow recruits is almost as good as making BYU missionaries in Africa and all of BYU campus waste time voting vs some dumb bots.
    Hank’s twitter started blowing up with pretty high end recruits and Kansas related media. Then a bunch of Minnesota/Wisconsin kids...

Little bit later, Matt Larsen received an email from someone....not saying who emailed him...

5 minutes later, Minnesota/Wisconsin kids taken down (for the most part), then he fills in some garbage followers and ends with four luxury car manufacturers.

LMFAO

After Bohl left, we were told by a captain of that team.... that they did not need a coach when they played in the Nat'l Champ game. (True story)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    After Bohl left, we were told by a captain of that team.... that they did not need a coach when they played in the Nat'l Champ game. (True story)
    I was told the same thing by more than one player as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Hank’s twitter started blowing up with pretty high end recruits and Kansas related media. Then a bunch of Minnesota/Wisconsin kids...

Little bit later, Matt Larsen received an email from someone....not saying who emailed him...

5 minutes later, Minnesota/Wisconsin kids taken down (for the most part), then he fills in some garbage followers and ends with four luxury car manufacturers.

LMFAO
    Nicely done sir! Screw coaches stealing our recruits.

Great detective work. I see Entz started follwoing coach Synder and Les Miles.

Nicely done sir! Screw coaches stealing our recruits.

Coaches can continue to coach, at least through Friday, IMO, but that fucker needs to be gone tomorrow morning.

Coaches can continue to coach, at least through Friday, IMO, but that fucker needs to be gone tomorrow morning.
    Have campus security put him on a greyhound to the tiny Apple. Lock his office and NDSU account.

i wouldnt worry about it, its likely everyone who needs to know already knows (besides mcfeely, LMFAO)

Well, hold on..... let's see how this all unfolds. Nothing is 100% certain until the announcements are made. He might have just been hedging his bets or who knows. I doubt it, but........