Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s a Done Deal

Default Re: It’s a Done Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Mfergy4 View Post
    Site is getting slower.....Dom posted the Two deep roster on Tweeter....McFeely just posted a shot of the Moorhead school district school bus out side of the press conference site....are we all being taken for a ride????
    Bison Illustrated just tweeted that Dunn is questionable and limited in practice....

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Izzo asked a question about KSU after Klieman asked not to discuss anything further about KSU, lol.
    ...and McFooly pushes it further.

Klieman is doing a great job.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strategery View Post
    Over 500 viewing this forum right now. Is that a record?
    College GameDay probably has it beat by quite a bit. The site was virtually crashed.

Couple of comments so far

1.) Klieman looks EXTREMELY tired. I am guessing it was a very very very late night for him last night. That or he has been crying a bit.

2.) He really stumbled on the question about coaching this Friday before answering it. Tells me he is gone.

3.) The expect to know response tells me that he knows. If it was really just a "I had a conversation and have no clue" you gotta believe he would have answered it with "I spoke with them last week, that's all I know and I don't know their process".

Really think he is gone.

If he wasn't leaving he would be confirming that he is coaching Friday. I would be betting money he isn't saying anything until Kansas State does. If this was 100% a rumor; there would be no reason to be this cryptic.

Bubye CK.

Couple of comments so far

1.) Klieman looks EXTREMELY tired. I am guessing it was a very very very late night for him last night. That or he has been crying a bit.

2.) He really stumbled on the question about coaching this Friday before answering it. Tells me he is gone.

3.) The expect to know response tells me that he knows. If it was really just a "I had a conversation and have no clue" you gotta believe he would have answered it with "I spoke with them last week, that's all I know and I don't know their process".

Really think he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    ...and McFooly pushes it further.

Klieman is doing a great job.
    Yep, he did go too far that time. What did he expect him to say? "Yes, Mike, I am blatantly lying to you. I am done, just haven't told anyone; Tim Polasek just got off the plane and will coach for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    JJ did say there was a 1 pm conference call with NCAA and SDSU regarding Friday
    Stig making sure that we play the Jacks hype video before the game?

so he's not getting announced today, the pep band is going to have to hold off.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The guys were here the "1st Time" the transitioned happened..........................