Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBS GS vs MAC again.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FBS GS vs MAC again.

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just look at NDSU #52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god was he leaping off an NDSUs linemen's back! (what Vertical!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Just look at NDSU #52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god was he leaping off an NDSUs linemen's back! (what Vertical!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Paraphrasing Travis Beck (#52) “Im from Calio, North Dakota (population 22) but I usually just tell people it is close to Munich.” (population 210)

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Paraphrasing Travis Beck (#52) “Im from Calio, North Dakota (population 22) but I usually just tell people it is close to Munich.” (population 210)

Just look up (Two Egg), Florida

That's where GSUs all ***** Super Star players come from!!!!!!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Langdon, ND: population: 1,738.

The rest of the towns in Cavalier County, ND: (17 towns combined): 777!!……..Again, that's 17 towns combined. That's an average of just over 45 people per town.

And more alarming......most of the adjacent counties are practically carbon copies.

One more...……….because sadly...……..I have that kind of time...…….

Cando, North Dakota is the county seat of Towner County (the county immediately west of Cavalier County). It has a population of 1,102.

The other 8 towns in Towner County have a cumulative population of 376!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    One more...……….because sadly...……..I have that kind of time...…….

Cando, North Dakota is the county seat of Towner County (the county immediately west of Cavalier County). It has a population of 1,102.

The other 8 towns in Towner County have a cumulative population of 376!
    So all your players come from the small towns listed above?

No.

The first county referenced (Cavalier County) is where Travis Beck came from (the guy leaping high into the air in that FG picture a few posts ago).

Put that info on here primarily for your viewing. It's just so foreign to folks in more heavily populated parts of the country that I thought it might interest you.

I went to a high school 15 miles from Beck's HS. It closed in 1995 because the enrollment had dwindled to 21 students....……3 towns combined………….in K through 12!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    No.

The first county referenced (Cavalier County) is where Travis Beck came from (the guy leaping high into the air in that FG picture a few posts ago).

Put that info on here primarily for your viewing. It's just so foreign to folks in more heavily populated parts of the country that I thought it might interest you.

I went to a high school 15 miles from Beck's HS. It closed in 1995 because the enrollment had dwindled to 21 students....……3 towns combined………….in K through 12!!!!
    High respect for recruiting from small towns and areas.