Default FBS GS vs MAC again.

EMU Stats 7-5
    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...igan/2018.html

Against Army, a triple Option Team
    Army 37 - 22
    Army had 27 first downs to EM's 10
    Army had 415 total yards to EM's 235
    Army had 289 rushing
    Army had 126 in passing with 7 of 8 completions.

So EM is another MAC team that will fall to GSU in a bowl!

Any predictions???????????????????
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: FBS GS vs MAC again.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    EMU Stats 7-5
    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...igan/2018.html

Against Army, a triple Option Team
    Army 37 - 22
    Army had 27 first downs to EM's 10
    Army had 415 total yards to EM's 235
    Army had 289 rushing
    Army had 126 in passing with 7 of 8 completions.

So EM is another MAC team that will fall to GSU in a bowl!

Any predictions???????????????????
    I’ll probably fall asleep watching the game with my last thought being how I wish GSU was still FCS.

I hope Georgia Southern crushes the Emus and wish they were still in the FCS... although it looks like Kennesaw State is Georgia Southern 2.0.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I hope Georgia Southern crushes the Emus and wish they were still in the FCS... although it looks like Kennesaw State is Georgia Southern 2.0.
    What is a Kennesaw State? They cant beat NDSU and wouldn't have beaten GSU from 1984 - 2001 or even after that as long as we ran the spread triple option. Thanks for pulling for GSU this year. Our Pistol Option offense is still in question.

GO NDSU for #7

TALON
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I’ll probably fall asleep watching the game with my last thought being how I wish GSU was still FCS.
    I will not fall asleep and wish that NDSU, App & GSU were in the same conference. I also wish for an 8 team g5 playoff with the others going to a bowl. Sadly the first will not happen but maybe the 2nd in 5 years!

I'm chuckling over the GSU win over EMU. GSU wins with a game winning FG as time expires. Long awaited kicking redemption from that semifinal game where GSU kept going on 4th down because their kicker sucked. Or am I misremembering teams/games?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I'm chuckling over the GSU win over EMU. GSU wins with a game winning FG as time expires. Long awaited kicking redemption from that semifinal game where GSU kept going on 4th down because their kicker sucked. Or am I misremembering teams/games?
    Nope your right. I think his name was Riggles or something like that. Soccer player they pulled in right before the game.

Congrats to them on the Win this time!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Nope your right. I think his name was Riggles or something like that. Soccer player they pulled in right before the game.

Congrats to them on the Win this time!!!!!
    Ruggles. The 50-yard field goal try at the end blocked by Littlejohn.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    The last year GSU played NDSU our FG kicker was really bad. WE lost to App State when we had 3 chances for 3 field goals between the 20 & 25. If you remember HC Monken brought a GSU soccer kicker to the GSU vs NDSU game. He went for a fifty yarder but was way to slow and was blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The last year GSU played NDSU our FG kicker was really bad. WE lost to App State when we had 3 chances for 3 field goals between the 20 & 25. If you remember HC Monken brought a GSU soccer kicker to the GSU vs NDSU game. He went for a fifty yarder but was way to slow and was blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk