Default Georgia Southen vs EMU from the MAC

EMU Stats 7-5
    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...igan/2018.html

Against Army, a triple Option Team
    Army 37 - 22
    Army had 27 first downs to EM's 10
    Army had 415 total yards to EM's 235
    Army had 289 rushing
    Army had 126 in passing with 7 of 8 completions.

So EM is another MAC team that will fall to GSU in a bowl!

Any predictions???????????????????
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: Georgia Southen vs EMU from the MAC

Prediction: if you can't slaughter MAC teams you shouldnt be playing football.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Prediction: if you can't slaughter MAC teams you shouldnt be playing football.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Agree & thats why we will!!!!! ;-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congratulations on making it to a Bowl - is this your first one? Are you enjoying FBS compared to the FCS - glad you made the move?

It's too bad that most G5 schools are grouped together for Bowl Games instead of having a chance to compete against a P5 team, although I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a sort of Sun Belt - MAC challenge every year for OOC matchups.

Also, you should put a word in at GSU for NDSU so we can get more FBS road games on our schedule.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Congratulations on making it to a Bowl - is this your first one? Are you enjoying FBS compared to the FCS - glad you made the move?

It's too bad that most G5 schools are grouped together for Bowl Games instead of having a chance to compete against a P5 team, although I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a sort of Sun Belt - MAC challenge every year for OOC matchups.

Also, you should put a word in at GSU for NDSU so we can get more FBS road games on our schedule.
    I myself don't mind the move. I think the G5 will start a 8 team playoff within the next 4 years!

DipperBison - "Congratulations on making it to a Bowl - is this your first one?"
    TALON -No it is not- look it up savage as I have looked up NDSUs past.

DipperBison - "Are you enjoying FBS compared to the FCS - glad you made the move?"
    TALON- I loved our time in 1aa. We moved to the G5 and I'll support GSU now as I support NDSU now!