Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Force Dual

Default Re: Air Force Dual

De La Riva wins by major to seal the dual.

Huge wins by Van Maanen and Knutson won this for NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Dad View Post
    Huge win for Knutson. Mossing can throw and to avoid that on a couple occasions was huge.
    He did a great job of adapting after looking very uncomfortable in the ties early.

I'll be honest, I thought 157 was going to be our weakest spot this year, and Knutson has impressed me. He's active, has a good gas tank, and is pretty fundamentally solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    He did a great job of adapting after looking very uncomfortable in the ties early.

I'll be honest, I thought 157 was going to be our weakest spot this year, and Knutson has impressed me. He's active, has a good gas tank, and is pretty fundamentally solid.
    Any 157 lber would be better than what we’ve had the last few years. LOL I was curious as to how it would go this year as well but I’ve seen steady progress with Knutson so far and that was a big win for the young man. Mossing is very good Greco wrestler but that first takedown was exactly what he needed to do get the match on the mat. I was happy for him to get that win.

Any reason why Sykora didn't wrestle Bridges this weekend but then wrestler vs. AFA on Sunday? I thought he was maybe hurt but that must not be the case...
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Any reason why Sykora didn't wrestle Bridges this weekend but then wrestler vs. AFA on Sunday? I thought he was maybe hurt but that must not be the case...
    Why does it have to be one way or the other? Perhaps he is still injured, just not enough to keep him completely out of the line-up. It's hard enough for Cam to beat AA Montorie Bridges at 100%, so it might not have been worth the risk. It looked like Cam got hurt against Noah Gonser at CKLV. He still wrestled Bridges after that before forfeiting his last match.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    Why does it have to be one way or the other? Perhaps he is still injured, just not enough to keep him completely out of the line-up. It's hard enough for Cam to beat AA Montorie Bridges at 100%, so it might not have been worth the risk. It looked like Cam got hurt against Noah Gonser at CKLV. He still wrestled Bridges after that before forfeiting his last match.
    you are right...good point and probably the case. I didn't realize he injury defaulted out of the CKLV until after I posted.
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.