Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Solid point re: Christion. I think we see a full front of offensive play calling with Easton in the mix a lot, until and if we have this one in the bag. Plenty of time for both QBs to heal before Frisco, so I don’t see either OCs holding back. This is THE game to Frisco and a Natty ring. Huge, huge game, and lots of peeps watching because of the other interference going on. I’m both pumped and concerned. A win for the Jacks defines their program moving forward. Please be loud and proud people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apparently, jack fans are expecting crazy for the first couple driver....'No big turnovers, get a stop, and preferably an early score to get things under control. It might even be loud in there on the first drive or two"

I forgot they have never been to this particular game

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I think the Bison will come out fired up, but that is only going to take them so far. I have a real concern we will lose this one.
    Based on what?

Don’t the jacks have a couple of keys players that are injured and done for the year?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I think the Bison will come out fired up, but that is only going to take them so far. I have a real concern we will lose this one.
    As do I, but always do this time of year. Jacks are a solid team and will give everything they have. Two things tho:

1. Will they be too over-hyped and deflate as game wears on? That has happened before with many teams. Sounds like Jacks know that, which they should from experience, as in, don’t over extend and be prepared for 60.

2. Very important is for our DTs to play well and get penetration, which will allow for DEs to close in. We won’t be able to nor should we speed rush from outside. Don’t want TC to escape pocket and ad-lib. We’ve seen that before and lost to them as a result. Need Cox as a spy maybe, but pretty much equal speed between the two.

This is gonna be a wild one!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All the pieces are falling into place for a Bison victory. Both CAS and Vet are concerned. We need a 52-10 prediction and we should be gold.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    As do I, but always do this time of year. Jacks are a solid team and will give everything they have. Two things tho:

1. Will they be too over-hyped and deflate as game wears on? That has happened before with many teams. Sounds like Jacks know that, which they should from experience, as in, don’t over extend and be prepared for 60.

2. Very important is for our DTs to play well and get penetration, which will allow for DEs to close in. We won’t be able to nor should we speed rush from outside. Don’t want TC to escape pocket and ad-lib. We’ve seen that before and lost to them as a result. Need Cox as a spy maybe, but pretty much equal speed between the two.

This is gonna be a wild one!!

The D ends have been covering speed rushes with stunts. We have the dends slide down the line a lot more the last 4 or 5 games then I have seen in years at NDSU.

This is a big reason Menard is shy of the sack record

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Based on what?
    The closest game we played all year and the fact that they are a very good team. I have thought since the beginning that JMU was not the biggest threat. My tendency to get really nervous before big games. The dripping acid in my stomach that nothing will help.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Don’t the jacks have a couple of keys players that are injured and done for the year?
    Stig said so, but cat meet mouse.

I did see Synder get knocked out cold last week.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The D ends have been covering speed rushes with stunts. We have the dends slide down the line a lot more the last 4 or 5 games then I have seen in years at NDSU.

This is a big reason Menard is shy of the sack record
    I think you will see a similar scheme to our September meeting, the d line stayed in their lanes to keep Christion contained. It worked for the most part. They (the jacks) played the defensive game of their season, the next week they returned to their usual ways in a near loss to ISUb. Our offense is at another level at this point in the season, if that maintains, the jacks will have to throw the ball. Great news for Menard , Tuszka, et al.

The closest game we played all year and the fact that they are a very good team. I have thought since the beginning that JMU was not the biggest threat. My tendency to get really nervous before big games. The dripping acid in my stomach that nothing will help.
    They are good, but I'll give u 2 things to consider.

1) are o line play is at another level from game one
    2) our D line ran speed rushed all fing game. They just delayed their rush until the end was 3 yards down field.

3) bye week