Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

I think it's cute some of them are already making plans to rip us off on our tickets.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wonder if Stig might have TC in as punter?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think it's cute some of them are already making plans to rip us off on our tickets.
    I think it's sad how they think we'll be selling our tickets for pennies on the dollar, because there aren't enough Bunny fans to fill Toyota Stadium.

Its a damn shame these two teams won't be meeting for the title in Frisco. We can all probably agree they are the best two teams.

Hoping to make it up for the game. Working on tickets now. Love the atmosphere up there. Y'all do it up right, have always said that. Should be a heck of a game.

Needless to say the Jacks will have to be on point to give you a run. Christion will need to be a multi-dimensional threat and be accurate on throws to make that happen. I'm sure they are looking forward to playing in a dome after the last couple weeks. Both teams come in playing very well.

A win over the Bison is the biggest hurdle our program has. Many have tried, few have succeeded. A serious tip of the cap for that.

See you on Saturday!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Its a damn shame these two teams won't be meeting for the title in Frisco. We can all probably agree they are the best two teams.

Hoping to make it up for the game. Working on tickets now. Love the atmosphere up there. Y'all do it up right, have always said that. Should be a heck of a game.

Needless to say the Jacks will have to be on point to give you a run. Christion will need to be a multi-dimensional threat and be accurate on throws to make that happen. I'm sure they are looking forward to playing in a dome after the last couple weeks. Both teams come in playing very well.

A win over the Bison is the biggest hurdle our program has. Many have tried, few have succeeded. A serious tip of the cap for that.

See you on Saturday!

SUPERBUNNY
    Cool. now admit that the game was only one score because we took a knee just outside your red zone during the regular season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cool. now admit that the game was only one score because we took a knee just outside your red zone during the regular season.
    Sure, that is fine. Agree with that actually not that it matters. Now, admit that we whipped your butts a lot closer than the score showed in Brookings last year. Fair enough right?

SUPERBUNNY

Sure, that is fine. Agree with that actually not that it matters. Now, admit that we whipped your butts a lot closer than the score showed in Brookings last year. Fair enough right?

SUPERBUNNY
    Just want to go back as far as the last time you won?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just want to go back as far as the last time you won?
    Same could be said for you. Nothing wrong with giving us a little respect. There is no doubt that the last team the Bison wanted to face on the way to Frisco is SDSU. The same could be said for us.

I've always given the Bison respect. Love the way your fans are engaged. Wish we could get more of that down here.

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY

Same could be said for you. Nothing wrong with giving us a little respect. There is no doubt that the last team the Bison wanted to face on the way to Frisco is SDSU. The same could be said for us.

I've always given the Bison respect. Love the way your fans are engaged. Wish we could get more of that down here.

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY
    I will not wish you luck. But I hope you have a good time... at the tailgate... followed quickly by a long, arduously painful time watching your team get dismantled in the dome while your ears are bleeding from the noise.

But yeah, other than that, good luck in life?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY
    actually, from what I hear, this is exactly how they wanted it to go down.

I hope nobody gets hurt, that's about as far as I'll go. You were much more saucy in your post on the bunny board.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯