Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Hybrid View

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Cool. now admit that the game was only one score because we took a knee just outside your red zone during the regular season.
    Sure, that is fine. Agree with that actually not that it matters. Now, admit that we whipped your butts a lot closer than the score showed in Brookings last year. Fair enough right?

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Sure, that is fine. Agree with that actually not that it matters. Now, admit that we whipped your butts a lot closer than the score showed in Brookings last year. Fair enough right?

SUPERBUNNY
    Just want to go back as far as the last time you won?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just want to go back as far as the last time you won?
    Same could be said for you. Nothing wrong with giving us a little respect. There is no doubt that the last team the Bison wanted to face on the way to Frisco is SDSU. The same could be said for us.

I've always given the Bison respect. Love the way your fans are engaged. Wish we could get more of that down here.

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY

Same could be said for you. Nothing wrong with giving us a little respect. There is no doubt that the last team the Bison wanted to face on the way to Frisco is SDSU. The same could be said for us.

I've always given the Bison respect. Love the way your fans are engaged. Wish we could get more of that down here.

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY
    I will not wish you luck. But I hope you have a good time... at the tailgate... followed quickly by a long, arduously painful time watching your team get dismantled in the dome while your ears are bleeding from the noise.

But yeah, other than that, good luck in life?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Good luck!

SUPERBUNNY
    actually, from what I hear, this is exactly how they wanted it to go down.

I hope nobody gets hurt, that's about as far as I'll go. You were much more saucy in your post on the bunny board.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

actually, from what I hear, this is exactly how they wanted it to go down.

I hope nobody gets hurt, that's about as far as I'll go. You were much more saucy in your post on the bunny board.
    That is true but I still showed your program the respect it deserves. Also, just said it like it is. This is our best chance yet to beat you in the playoffs. Not for one second do I think that is an easy task. Probably more like a 2 in 10 chance. You have a fantastic team and the home field advantage is formidable. You have won the title 5 of the last 6 years for a reason and I respect that. That said, to come away with a win would be transforming for our program.

Of course I want us to come up there and knock you in the mouth. That is what it will take. Do we have enough to win? Don't know. Hope so. If not, I will tip the cap to the winner and pull for your team again in Frisco!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY

That is true but I still showed your program the respect it deserves. Also, just said it like it is. This is our best chance yet to beat you in the playoffs. Not for one second do I think that is an easy task. Probably more like a 2 in 10 chance. You have a fantastic team and the home field advantage is formidable. You have won the title 5 of the last 6 years for a reason and I respect that. That said, to come away with a win would be transforming for our program.

Of course I want us to come up there and knock you in the mouth. That is what it will take. Do we have enough to win? Don't know. Hope so. If not, I will tip the cap to the winner and pull for your team again in Frisco!

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
    6 of the last 7, you disrespectful ass!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    6 of the last 7, you disrespectful ass!
    Ha! Alright, alright, my bad. Heck, we'd all give or left nut for one!

SUPERBUNNY