Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Two words
    Agreed
    Get over it a move on. Control what you can and leave the rest behind. Good god already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Get over it a move on. Control what you can and leave the rest behind. Good god already!

Says the guy who is still mad at Polasek.

Followed up by btw. None of us control any of this so I guess by you logic we should all just not share thoughts.

Says the guy who is still mad at Polasek
    Dogs get mad, humans get angry.

That said, just never thought he was good at what he does. You may be the same, i dont know .

What I do know is that this is gonna be an intense and great game. Troll all you want. Stupid, but never surprised by stupid anymore. Lots of you out there.

Hoping Stick has his A game going.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we watched two different games cuz our ends were getting downfield and they were waiting for them to vacate. What saved us was our speed. I thought we did a ok but not great job with our ends

What will change this week is our d ends will pick their spots and when they do rush we will cover the whole. Our ends have been awesome playing games these past few games
    Just rewatched it today. Very few stunts from our d line with LBs spying Christion. He had his plays but we limited him, there should be opportunities to put some hits on the guy Friday. He's shown that he doesn't handle our physical play all that well. We missed some opportunities on offense, if we make those plays especially early I think the pressure gets to Christion.

Stig got an extension WTH. Sounds like something the UNDies would do to make them look good. LOL. Was the contract into "In The Year 2525"!!! LMAO!!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Stig got an extension WTH. Sounds like something the UNDies would do to make them look good. LOL. Was the contract into "In The Year 2525"!!! LMAO!!
    Pfft, that's nothing. Didn't they change state law for him, to get away from the one year contract thing? It's South Dakota, the lesser Dakota.

1st....being compared to a dog might be an upgrade to a person in these times.

2. Agreed..... I just hate sdsu. Everytime I see Stig, I see Lil rat....dude looks like a rat. Also, when I think about being in SD and their fans waiting until we left the t-gate to come vandalize cars, I think about how big a pussy one must be. Now of course that gets me thinking about.... well-gotta pass time someway.....is it Friday yet

3...see the post 2 down

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Just rewatched it today. Very few stunts from our d line with LBs spying Christion. He had his plays but we limited him, there should be opportunities to put some hits on the guy Friday. He's shown that he doesn't handle our physical play all that well. We missed some opportunities on offense, if we make those plays especially early I think the pressure gets to Christion.
    I am actually starting the game right now....you got me thinking about it I don't recall stunts what I recall was just straight ahead on speed rushes by our ends. The o tackles were just riding the ends past the qb.

I'll watch and see

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Dogs get mad, humans get angry.

That said, just never thought he was good at what he does. You may be the same, i dont know .

What I do know is that this is gonna be an intense and great game. Troll all you want. Stupid, but never surprised by stupid anymore. Lots of you out there.

Hoping Stick has his A game going.

It just gets u all hot when folks don't think your all that special....which btw is your problem with TP. He refused to kiss your as ass well.

So if you have an issue with me or anyone else discussing the rational of the extension the day after CK goes to KC well, Don't chime in if you don't feel like discussing it.
    Geez u don't have to try so hard to be an Alpha dog

I am actually starting the game right now....you got me thinking about it I don't recall stunts what I recall was just street ahead on speed rushes by our ends. The o tackles were just riding the ends past the qb.
    Against TC, if you don’t get home on stunts (twists) you get exposed. That’s why we need solid DT play/push on Friday.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO