Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    One of my favorites... and it's applicable since it was made for the 2015 semifinal game. Just pretend the players talking are Menard, Stick, and Grimsley instead of Haeg, Vraa, and Smith.... and that the highlights are from this year...

You're excited??? Feel these nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is an excellent one.

What’s different about this year v. SDSU in playoffs is that we played them earlier in regular season. Both teams have had time to settle in. My feeling is that both team and fans better be ready for a full 60. This is gonna be a wild one IMO. Jacks are a solid team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What’s different about this year v. SDSU in playoffs is that we played them earlier in regular season. Both teams have had time to settle in. My feeling is that both team and fans better be ready for a full 60. This is gonna be a wild one IMO. Jacks are a solid team.

I’m looking forward to seeing the Bison Defense in this one. The way they have corrected their weaknesses since the first game should have the Jackrabbits sleepless all week.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I’m looking forward to seeing the Bison Defense in this one. The way they have corrected their weaknesses since the first game should have the Jackrabbits sleepless all week.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    And our offense is playing at a high level.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    And our offense is playing at a high level.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Most definitely.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    I mentioned this earlier but kinda highlights what I mentioned about Babich and we are so lucky/spoiled as fans.

Stig gets a 5-year extension with a career win percentage LOWER than that of a guy many have bad memories of being a terrible coach at NDSU. Damn it is great to be a Bison fan!! Love it. lol
    So do I think the Stig extension announcement was strategic. Beyond having him there for another 5 years

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since both squads have senior QBs who are winners, it makes sense those two men will play an outsized role Friday night, even more so than any other game in their careers. Who steps up another notch? Stick has really upped his game this year, whereas Christion seems to have faded slightly. Does Christion have the ability to forget the fiasco in Virginia last year? I think not. QB play decides this one. On to Frisco for the Bison.

Default Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Since both squads have senior QBs who are winners, it makes sense those two men will play an outsized role Friday night, even more so than any other game in their careers. Who steps up another notch? Stick has really upped his game this year, whereas Christion seems to have faded slightly. Does Christion have the ability to forget the fiasco in Virginia last year? I think not. QB play decides this one. On to Frisco for the Bison.
    Solid point re: Christion. I think we see a full front of offensive play calling with Easton in the mix a lot, until and if we have this one in the bag. Plenty of time for both QBs to heal before Frisco, so I don’t see either OCs holding back. This is THE game to Frisco and a Natty ring. Huge, huge game, and lots of peeps watching because of the other interference going on. I’m both pumped and concerned. A win for the Jacks defines their program moving forward. Please be loud and proud people!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Solid point re: Christion. I think we see a full front of offensive play calling with Easton in the mix a lot, until and if we have this one in the bag. Plenty of time for both QBs to heal before Frisco, so I don’t see either OCs holding back. This is THE game to Frisco and a Natty ring. Huge, huge game, and lots of peeps watching because of the other interference going on. I’m both pumped and concerned. A win for the Jacks defines their program moving forward. Please be loud and proud people!!

Yep, this is so true. The Bison aren't the only ones with a ton on the line. This would be big win for the Bison but it would be the biggest win ever for the Jacks.

I think the Bison will come out fired up, but that is only going to take them so far. I have a real concern we will lose this one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix