Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah he threw a pick in our regular season game as the Jacks were driving for their second score. He still played well after that until Greg Menard put a shoulder pad into his left kidney. That got his attention for the rest of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think that hit would have got anyone's attention though

Just been looking through some stats and games cuz well what else is there to do while we wait for tomorrow.

Mind was blown when I realized that the 1st team D has allowed a total of 7 points in the 4th quarter ALL season...... only 1 team has scored on the first team defense in the fourth quarter all year and only 3 teams have scored in the 4th quarter total.

That is absolutely bonkers. We take the lead into the 4th gotta love the chances of winning this one

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Anybody got advice on getting even a tiny amount of sleep tonight? I'm so jacked for this game I don't how I'll get a wink of sleep!
    Couple cans of Joose.

If we don't win Friday, I won't blame any coach, player, level of fan support, etc.....I'm gonna be mad at the WHOLE FLIPPIN' WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Its a damn shame these two teams won't be meeting for the title in Frisco. We can all probably agree they are the best two teams.

Hoping to make it up for the game. Working on tickets now. Love the atmosphere up there. Y'all do it up right, have always said that. Should be a heck of a game.

Needless to say the Jacks will have to be on point to give you a run. Christion will need to be a multi-dimensional threat and be accurate on throws to make that happen. I'm sure they are looking forward to playing in a dome after the last couple weeks. Both teams come in playing very well.

A win over the Bison is the biggest hurdle our program has. Many have tried, few have succeeded. A serious tip of the cap for that.

See you on Saturday!

SUPERBUNNY

How strong do you think your team is compared to when we last played? Better, worse, the same. What is SDSU's injury situation to key players? Are they full strength?

Your team had a little bit of a drop off after you played us last. Was that due to injuries or mental breakdown?

How confident do you feel about your teams chances going into this game?

Any Jack's fan can reply.

Are the jacks traveling today or tomorrow?

Anybody know what the depth is like at LB and WR for the Bison?

Props to these guys for killing it this season with what appears to be the thinnest position groups:

- Cox, Marlette, Jordheim
    - Shep, Freeman

Hoping they roll SDSU with no injuries, but I'm curious who steps up to give these guys a breather if they need to be on the field for a full 4 quarters?

The loss of their Nose Tackle may be huge in this game. Most teams have a couple decent RB's but its tough to replace a run stopper. Oddly, I see the Bison winning this game by a couple TD's, normally I look for a really close game. Both Bison O and D are really clicking and healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    How strong do you think your team is compared to when we last played? Better, worse, the same. What is SDSU's injury situation to key players? Are they full strength?

Your team had a little bit of a drop off after you played us last. Was that due to injuries or mental breakdown?

How confident do you feel about your teams chances going into this game?

Any Jack's fan can reply.
    I feel like we are about the same in terms of overall strength. The defense can be so hot and cold. I think losing Krolikowski and Snyder (potentially) really hurts. There were a number of dinged up players at Kennesaw, other than Snyder, and we haven't heard anything about them.

The Indiana St game was a complete mental drop off and I think our guys may have still been feeling the physical toll that an SDSU vs. NDSU game takes. IIRC, you also struggled with UNI the next week. Post ISUb, was injuries. In our loss to UNI I think we were down 3 starting offensive linemen and had just lost our starting running back Isaac Wallace. There were other injuries on defense too but those weren't the reason we lost to UNI. Since UNI, we have gotten healthy and played really good football.

I felt better about tomorrow nights game immediately after our regular season loss to NDSU then I do now. The Bison are playing at an unbelievable level right now. I'm predicting a Jackrabbit victory but I'm not overly confident that that will happen. SDSU will win a close one or get their doors blown off. I don't really see an in between. Part of the reason for my hesitance is because the Jacks haven't played a good weather game in weeks. I have no idea what to expect with ideal conditions. Some of the reason for our success the last half of the season is because of the grit of our team to handle the adverse conditions while our opponents wilted. Can they do it again in a very raucous Fargo Dome? It will take a near perfect effort to get the victory. It would also help if the Bison make a few mistakes too.

Enjoy the day tomorrow! Wish I could be up there.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Just been looking through some stats and games cuz well what else is there to do while we wait for tomorrow.

Mind was blown when I realized that the 1st team D has allowed a total of 7 points in the 4th quarter ALL season...... only 1 team has scored on the first team defense in the fourth quarter all year and only 3 teams have scored in the 4th quarter total.

That is absolutely bonkers. We take the lead into the 4th gotta love the chances of winning this one
    I put this season stat (with ranks) comparison between together for an AGS post in case you're interested. With the familiarity these teams have with each other the stats probably aren't as telling as they would otherwise be but I always love me some stats...

Last edited by Professor Chaos; 12-13-2018 at 05:04 PM.