Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Default Re: Bison vs the Joose and Company in the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    To me, this is what's going to win the game.

Stop their run game and we will win. Tara can throw the ball, that's for sure. As long as they aren't lighting the field up with 30 yard passes, we'll be fine.

I think it goes without saying but the trenches is were this game will be won or lost.
    In the 2 losses to SDSU since 2015 NDSU has ran for 134.5 yards per game and allowed 182 rushing yards per game. In the 3 wins against SDSU in that same time span NDSU has ran for 237 yards per game and allowed 62.7 rushing yards per game.

Run the ball and stop the run.... CAN'T LOSE!

No doubt. Thats why I say take the chances with Tara's arm. He's a great QB and has the ability to scramble to gain the first down for sure...but when he's off; hes off.

Hopefully it will be a repeat of their game against JMU and he'll be the turnover king.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    No doubt. Thats why I say take the chances with Tara's arm. He's a great QB and has the ability to scramble to gain the first down for sure...but when he's off; hes off.

Hopefully it will be a repeat of their game against JMU and he'll be the turnover king.
    If we can get a pick early, it will be in his mind the entire time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    In the 2 losses to SDSU since 2015 NDSU has ran for 134.5 yards per game and allowed 182 rushing yards per game. In the 3 wins against SDSU in that same time span NDSU has ran for 237 yards per game and allowed 62.7 rushing yards per game.

Run the ball and stop the run.... CAN'T LOSE!
    Did you guys forward this strategy to Entz and Messingham yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Anybody got advice on getting even a tiny amount of sleep tonight? I'm so jacked for this game I don't how I'll get a wink of sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If we can get a pick early, it will be in his mind the entire time.
    I'm not sold on this yet. He threw a pick a minute into the game last week and played decent the rest of the way. Didn't put up great numbers but the conditions weren't good at all. Hope it happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Anybody got advice on getting even a tiny amount of sleep tonight? I'm so jacked for this game I don't how I'll get a wink of sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I want to actually make it to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    I'm not sold on this yet. He threw a pick a minute into the game last week and played decent the rest of the way. Didn't put up great numbers but the conditions weren't good at all. Hope it happens though.
    Yeah he threw a pick in our regular season game as the Jacks were driving for their second score. He still played well after that until Greg Menard put a shoulder pad into his left kidney. That got his attention for the rest of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Christion has always struck me as being kind of soft (I'm sure any bunny rabbit lurkers are searching for bulletin boards right now). Not that any QB likes to get hit but it seems to me like Wentz and Stick handle hits better than Christion does. Get some hits on him and contain him in the pocket and he'll be erratic.

He also slides which is something I don't ever recall Wentz or Stick ever doing. Wentz still looks super awkward sliding even though I'm sure it's been drilled into his head by his coaches that he needs to do it more often.