Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

If they finish the deal, we may be witnessing the best Bison team ever. Dont take it for granted

Fans were great early. We only drew 600 less than the same game last year.

Friday night lights is going to be insane. Arguably the best game in the history of the dome. Even the weather looks warm. (By our standards)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If they finish the deal, we may be witnessing the best Bison team ever. Dont take it for granted

Friday night lights is going to be insane. Arguably the best game in the history of the dome. Even the weather looks warm. (By our standards)
    You’re gonna make me do the drive from Minne to Fargo for the third time this month. And I still have to go up for Xmas.

Stop it. Just stop it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I sure hope the announcer figures out that Dallas Freeman, Nate Jensen, and Ben Ellefson are actually three different Bison players and not the same person.

Lardsin must go!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I don’t completely disagree with that. But suppose that they dispatch the rabbits on Friday and then complete the unbeaten season in January. There will still be that nagging question about no FBS program defeat.

I’m thinking more along the line of if we could line up the ‘13 Bison against the ‘18 Bison for a game, which one do you thing would win? <purple>Who would you cheer for?</purple>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    18 still has to win the Natty before we could even put them on a similar level, but if they do I’d say 18 without without blinking. Easton Stick is head and shoulders above Jensen, and Brock was a great college qb. That is one enormous difference in my eyes. Plus coach Mess calling plays is better than anything I’ve ever seen from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I often thought 2013 was the best...still do because NFL..but 2018 is making a damn good case.

QB-wash..I suppose 2013 if you add the Carson effect
    RB-2018 slim
    WR-2013
    TE-2018
    OL-2013 because of Billy

DL-2018-insane
    LB-2013-just bad ass
    DB-2013-insane
    Kicker-2013
    punter-wash

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I sure hope the announcer figures out that Dallas Freeman, Nate Jensen, and Ben Ellefson are actually three different Bison players and not the same person.
    I’d be happy if they never called them the fighting bison again

And the dome pretzels could be edible
    Last edited by StL Bison Fan; 12-09-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Decided to wish for two things since it’s Christmas season
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

OK. just a little side note. The sweatshirt Dan Hunt was wearing looked like it came from Concordia.

I had to explain it to the people I was with.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I am glad someone at least asked CK. I would have been disappointed had anyone from the media not attempted to extract some sort of information.
    McFeely is the least connected media guy to NDSU, so my guess him asking the KSU questions was planned in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    OK. just a little side note. The sweatshirt Dan Hunt was wearing looked like it came from Concordia.

I had to explain it to the people I was with.
    Short sleeves hoodies ??? We’re they channeling their best Belichick.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Short sleeves hoodies ??? We’re they channeling their best Belichick.
    One can actually bye thaws off the rack these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.