Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

Huh. Looks like they got it right.

Rewatching a few minutes ago and I thought the same. Hell of an attempt but it appeared th ball hits the ground and moves enough that it's clear he didn't have control.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Huh. Looks like they got it right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

There was one generic new York assh@t in their fan section today. Swearing up a storm at full volume and cursed my family out at one point lol. He gave up eventually, the other fans seemed nice

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    There was one generic new York assh@t in their fan section today. Swearing up a storm at full volume and cursed my family out at one point lol. He gave up eventually, the other fans seemed nice
    21's dad?

Ten car

Lardsin must go!

Default Colgate Post Game Thoughts

Just got back to Minneapolis following the game in time to see Mike Max from WCCO shoot a little love our way during the 6:00 pm news. Gonna be some gopher holes burning over that!

With video of Phoenix Sproles TD!
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    If Tua and Stick had changed teams on Sept 1 would either team have a worse record? id bet not..
    This is the best post I have read in a long time. This ^^^ , Easton would have been a 1st round pick if we played for Bama . What he is doing with just one true serviceable receiver all year (Darius Sheppard) is nothing but outstanding.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

NDSU was better ................by a lot!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I didn’t care for #21 taunting the Bison players on the field and on one occasion the entire bench. I can’t believe he didn’t get an unsportsmanlike penalty on that one, but I don’t have any respect for players like that no matter how good they are.
    Yea taunting when your down big makes you look like a moron. He played a great game but dont need to act like that

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I couldn't believe the 5.4 average per rush. I thought I saw more ankle tackles than in any other game.
    You want to see ankle tackles, wait until next (Friday night?) . Stig teaches ankle tackles and twists.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Just got back to Minneapolis following the game in time to see Mike Max from WCCO shoot a little love our way during the 6:00 pm news. Gonna be some gopher holes burning over that!

With video of Phoenix Sproles TD!
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Like Dabison pointed out to me, it was sure nice that Stick (and maybe the OC) went back to Phoenix Sproles for that TD pass, after Sproles missed on a long TD pass earlier in the game. Hope it’s a confidence builder for the true freshman.