Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: Colgate Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    asking once is doing your job...continuing to ask is being a dipshit..
    Follow up questions are not reasking the question. JFC get over it. McFeely was doing his job and so was Klieman. They both did it professionally.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Follow up questions are not reasking the question. JFC get over it. McFeely was doing his job and so was Klieman. They both did it professionally.
    JFC, how about getting over a little harmless ragging on McFeely. It's not like he doesn't bring it on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    JFC, how about getting over a little harmless ragging on McFeely. It's not like he doesn't bring it on himself.
    I'm all for ragging on mcfeely, but all the whining about a reporter asking questions at a press conference is dumb. They were all good questions and Klieman answered them professionally. Move on.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm all for ragging on mcfeely, but all the whining about a reporter asking questions at a press conference is dumb. They were all good questions and Klieman answered them professionally. Move on.
    And he can ask all the questions in the world, it will have ZERO impact on the outcome on who becomes the next coach at KSU.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Colgate was a good team. We were just a lot better. Stick was unbelievable.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    And he can ask all the questions in the world, it will have ZERO impact on the outcome on who becomes the next coach at KSU.
    Huh? I think the purpose of the questions were to get an understanding of the present situation, not control the outcome.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Huh? I think the purpose of the questions were to get an understanding of the present situation, not control the outcome.
    The situation was that one of the greatest Bison teams ever just throttled the best defense in the country. The seniors at NDSU deserve it.

Lardsin must go!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Yeah but, this is good ol' Mike were talking about here. You know ....... the guy who openly acknowledges trying to fan the flames on most subjects? So when a guy like that goes into a post game press conference and asks a question, and then immediately slips in 3 or 4 rapid fire "follow-up" questions before Klieman can even catch his breath or before any other reporters in attendance can get a question in ................ then I would say one party was being extremely professional (Klieman) and the other was less so.

You can't be a muckraking, opinionated firebrand in one breath, and then claim completely objective journalistic professionalism in the next. People catch on to that game pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I often thought 2013 was the best...still do because NFL..but 2018 is making a damn good case.

QB-wash..I suppose 2013 if you add the Carson effect
    RB-2018 slim
    WR-2013
    TE-2018
    OL-2013 because of Billy

DL-2018-insane
    LB-2013-just bad ass
    DB-2013-insane
    Kicker-2013
    punter-wash
    RB I would go 2013 and depth overall to 2013

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Our section 8 was a circus. Loud and crazy. My seat neighbor was the toothpaste. I thought the signs were old and wore out but dressing as toothpaste? Funny
    This might have been the first time I really thought the refs were a threat to determine the outcome.
    He looked great on ESPN