Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Colgate (FCS Quarterfinals)

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Colgate (FCS Quarterfinals)

NDSU Facebook page posting about the game shows a Bison player in the harvest helmets and green tops...color rush!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    NDSU Facebook page posting about the game shows a Bison player in the harvest helmets and green tops...color rush!!?

Gonna be on ESPN- get everyone looking their best! Someday I will be at YELLOW FORMAL WEAR BY SCHEELS RUSH!!!

Yellow Nike Tux 2022 you heard it here first. Just waiting on the text.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Other Bison will prove to be too much for Colgate to handle.

Bison 37
    Colgate 10

No press conference from Coach Klieman Sunday about KState. Monday’s will be all about the jackrabbits and next weeks preparation.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

The Bison will be able to name the score, much like they did with Montana State.

It's OK to not be OK.

Hate making predictions, but here goes. Colgate beat a bad offense, good defense JMU, at home, on a last minute FG, all while causing 5 JMU turnovers. Bison don't turn the ball over and we certainly don't punt a whole heck of a lot. While Colgate may be disciplined scheme-wise, they just aren't big enough or deep enough to keep this close. I'm not even sure it'll be close at halftime. The Rams, TE's and FB's are feeling really good after last weeks performance and are looking for fresh meat to pulverize. Thought I heard they play a 3-4 with single-high safety. Expect a few more passes, especially to TE's who will be matched up with smaller LB's. This could turn into a repeat performance of Polacek vs SHSU with the same play 5x in a row, although I don't think Mess has that in him. I expect Delta formation, throws to the TE's and runs up the gut. Speaking of which, my gut says something like 45-10. This is no knock on Colgate. They've done some incredible things this season against whoever was put in front of them. Can't blame them for that. The Bison are just a different breed than anything they've ever seen. Here's to a good, clean game with no injuries for anyone. And hope everyone at the game gives Coach K one hell of an ovation when those doors bust open for the entrance. That man has done more for Bison football during this run than I think people give him credit for. Guy is incredible, we're very lucky to have him and I wish him nothing but the best on whatever his future may hold.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm stuck in Oman. What options do I have to watch this game? ESPN + does not work here. UGGGGHHHH. I go two months without seeing football now I have a chance to watch a live game. I doubt the "sports" bar in my hotel will have access to ESPN, I will check though.

Also on ESPN3 if you have a computer!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I'm stuck in Oman. What options do I have to watch this game? ESPN + does not work here. UGGGGHHHH. I go two months without seeing football now I have a chance to watch a live game. I doubt the "sports" bar in my hotel will have access to ESPN, I will check though.

I like me some gate but........https://youtu.be/_MUZEv2XVWY
    Bizon more than 30 gate no more than 14

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Also on ESPN3 if you have a computer!
    Also re airs on espnu on Wed.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game will be worse than last week. I agree with the name the score comments.