Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Colgate (FCS Quarterfinals)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Colgate (FCS Quarterfinals)

I'm confident the Bison will win. How confident? Well I will be attending today's game. The last game I went to, NDSU lost. Carson broke his wrist. The last game i went to before that, the Bison lost. The last game before that, yup the Bison lost. I had put a self imposed ban on myself to keep the NCAA away and keep Bison Nation at ease. Today, the ban is over and my curse will be broken...

Bison 35
    Colgate 10

(If by some chance, the opposite happens, well then this post never existed and any reports of me actually being at said game will be considered fake news!)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ToothpasteAndy View Post
    NDSU 41, Colgate 13. The score will be 20-13 after 3 quarters but the Bison's talent and depth overwhelm Colgate.

Hi, I'm a Colgate alum. I graduated almost 20 years ago. Unlike anybody else I met while at Colgate, I was raised on a farm in the Midwest. I follow FCS football because my best friend from childhood is an assistant AD at a Southland school. Unfortunately, he'll be busy with basketball games today and I don't know anybody else interested in this game. And Colgate basically has no message board. And you guys are super-duper knowledgeable, like what I would expect from a really good Big 10 message board.

I haven't lived anywhere near the campus since I graduated, so I've only attended three road games - Annapolis in 2015, JMU in the 2015 playoffs, and West Point last month. Most Saturdays, I just put a radio stream on while I watch a Big 10 game. That makes a pretty avid fan by Colgate standards and a total fairweather nothing by Bisonville standards.

Anyway, I hope to have a fun afternoon hanging out with you guys.
    You lost me here. Herd=Lots, Aquafresh=Not enough

31-3 at the half

38-10 final

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I'm stuck in Oman. What options do I have to watch this game? ESPN + does not work here. UGGGGHHHH. I go two months without seeing football now I have a chance to watch a live game. I doubt the "sports" bar in my hotel will have access to ESPN, I will check though.
    Access to a laptop? Google 'Reddit CFB streams' around game time and you should find it.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Flag is up
    Gameday shirt on
    Stumplifter in hand.

Lots of Bison shirts/ND plates in the parking lot of my local community center today. Must be some fargo teams out of town hockey tournament. I'll take it as a good sign.

Let's Go Bison!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison power on display today as the seniors put it all together for Klieman.

Closer at half than last week. Bison pull away in the 3rd.

42-10

Yellow helmets, green jersey, yellow pants.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

NDSU - 31
    Toothpaste - 7

I think our D is better.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by ToothpasteAndy View Post
    NDSU 41, Colgate 13. The score will be 20-13 after 3 quarters but the Bison's talent and depth overwhelm Colgate.

Hi, I'm a Colgate alum. I graduated almost 20 years ago. Unlike anybody else I met while at Colgate, I was raised on a farm in the Midwest. I follow FCS football because my best friend from childhood is an assistant AD at a Southland school. Unfortunately, he'll be busy with basketball games today and I don't know anybody else interested in this game. And Colgate basically has no message board. And you guys are super-duper knowledgeable, like what I would expect from a really good Big 10 message board.

I haven't lived anywhere near the campus since I graduated, so I've only attended three road games - Annapolis in 2015, JMU in the 2015 playoffs, and West Point last month. Most Saturdays, I just put a radio stream on while I watch a Big 10 game. That makes a pretty avid fan by Colgate standards and a total fairweather nothing by Bisonville standards.

Anyway, I hope to have a fun afternoon hanging out with you guys.
    Welcome to the board Andy! Don't get mad or feel disrespected following this GD thread. We tend to expect perfection out of our boys and get a little unrealistic at times.

I think Colgate hangs tough for a quarter but NDSU is just more talented and deeper across the field. Bison win going away 38-10.